Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
The competence approach in education
Автор/Author: Romanovtseva O.V.
- Andreev A. Knowledge or competence?// Higher education in Russia. – 2005. No. 2. Р. 3-11
- Andreev V. I. About the warranty of the quality of higher education and a competitive personality self-development / V. I. Andreev // scientific notes of Kazan University. – 149 kN.1, a Series of "Humanities". – 2007. Pp. 61 – 69.
- Arkhangelskу S. I. Educational process in higher education: its laws and methods / S. I. Arkhangelskу. - M., 1980
- Baidenko V. Competences in vocational education / W. Baidenko // Higher education in Russia. – 2004. – No. 11. – Р. 3-12.
- Bermuda.G. Problems and prospects of realization of the competence approach in education. http://www.eidos.ru/journal/2005/0910-12.htm
- Bondarenko E. N. The concept of professional competence of modern teachers in various countries of the world / E. N. Bondarenko // Higher education today. – 2009. - No. 1. – P. 42-44.
- Bulavenko O. A. Essential characteristics of professional competence / Bulavenko O. A. // School technologies. – 2005. - No. 3. – P. 40-44.
- Efremova N. F. Competence in education. Generation and evaluation. Publishing house "National education". 2015, 416Р.
- Druzhilov S. A. Professional competence and professionalism of the teacher: a psychological approach / S. A. Turilov // Siberia. Philosophy. Education. – 2005. - No. 8.
- Filatova L. O. Competence approach to the creation of the content of education as a factor in the development of continuity of school and higher education// Additional education.-2005. No.7. P. 9-11.
- Golub G. B., Perelygina E. A., Churakova O. V. "Fundamentals of project activity pupil" Method. Recommendations for teaching the course. Under the editorship of Professor E. Ya. Kogan. Publishing house "Educational literature", 2006.
- Hutorskoy A.V.. The definition of all content and core competencies as a characteristic of the new approach to the design of educational standards. –
- Ivanova E. O. Evaluation of teacher behaviour in problem situations. Guide the head of the shelter. – 2007. - No. 1. Р. 6
- Ivanov D. A. Competence approach in education. Problems, concepts, tools. Ivanov D. A., Mitrofanov K. G., O. V. Sokolova / textbook. M.: APK and PRO, 20Р.
- Lebedev O.E.. The competence approach in education http://www.nekrasovspb.ru/publication/cgi-bin/publ.cgi?event=3&id=22
- Lisitsyna L. S. Theory and practice of competence-based learning and assessments based on network information systems. –SPb.: SPbSU ITMO, 2006, 147 p., 3 p.
- Medintseva I. P. Competence approach in education [Text] / I. P. Medintseva // Teaching skills: materials II Intern. scientific. Conf. (Moscow, December 2012). — M.: Buki-Vedi, 2012.
- Modernization of General education: assessment of learning outcomes: teacher's book/ edited by Professor V. V. Laptev, A. P. Tryapitsyna, - SPb, Publishing house "Soyuz", 2002
- Panina T. S. Modern methods of activization of training: textbook for higher education institutions: recommended by UMO of higher education institutions of the Russian Federation/T. S. Panina, L. N. Vavilov; edited by T. S. Panina.-4-e Izd., erased.– Moscow:Academy,20Р.
- Winter I. A. Key competences – new paradigm of education. – http://quality.petrsu.ru/file/74/%EA%EB%FE%F7%E5%E2%FB%E5%20%EA%EE%EC%EF%E5%F2%E5%ED%F6%E8%E8.doc
- Zeer, E. F. Competence approach to modernization of professional education / E. F. Zeer // Higher education in Russia,№ 4. - Р. 23-30.