Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
Inter-Ethnic Family as the Subject of Social Work
Автор/Author: Kuzikova A.N
- Antonov, A.I., Fate of Russian family in the 21st century: family politics, prevention of family and depopulation, Pushkino: Graal, 2000, p. 416
- Dyuldina, Zh.N. and Kobzev, A.V., Dynamics of inter-ethnic marriages on the eve of the 20th–21st centuries, Power journal, 2012, No. 12;
- Dyuldina, Zh.N. and Kobzev, A.V., Dynamics of inter-ethnic marriages in the Ulianovsk Region on the eve of the 20th–21st centuries, Power journal, 2012, No. 12;
- Harchev, A.G., Marriage and family in the Soviet Union. / A.G. Harchev - M.: Politizdat , 1979. -340 p.
- Korneyeva, S.V., The social nature of intermarriage in the Russian society in the conditions of socio-cultural transformations / S.V . Korneyeva // Lomonosov Readings - 2003. - Tom №2.
- Krylova, N.L., Inter-ethnic marriages. Intercultural communication experience, Moscow, 2002, p. 486
- Kurbatov, O.L., «In 2050, in the capital there will be no Russian» // Komsomolskaya Pravda, 2003, January 20.
- Lewkowicz, V.P., Features of the marital relationship in the different national families // Psychological magazine. 1990. Number 2.
- Markhinin , V.V., Interethnic marriages : Condition , dynamics, problem situations / VV Marhin , IV UDALOVA . - M.: Knowledge, 2009. – 236
- Matskovsky, M.S., Family sociology: theory and methodology, Science, 1989, p. 91
- Nekrasov , A.N., The manifestation of the culture of interethnic communication in the family and inter-ethnic marriages . - M.: VLADOS, 2000. - 159
- Pavlovsky V.V., Sociology of Youth and juvenology / VV Pavlovsky // Sots.issl.- 1999.- №5.- P.46-51
- Schneider, L.B., Family psychology, Moscow, April Press, EKSMO Publ., 2000.
- Social encyclopedia, Ed. Gorkin, A.P., Great Book, 2004. p. 331;
- Statistical data of the Moscow Wedding Registration Office (the only office in Moscow registering marriages with foreign individuals);
- Terentyev, L.A., " Ethnic processes and family" , p. 2
- Tishkov, V.A., Requiem for Ethnos. M., 2003. P. 58.
- Topilin, A.V., Inter-ethnic families and migration: interaction aspects, Sociology research, 1995, No. 7, pp. 76–82
- Trifonova, T.L., Relationships in modern inter-ethnic families (based on Buryatia data) / Trifonova, T.L., 3rd All-Russian Sociological Congress materials (21–24 October 2008). – Section 7. Family sociology. Family in Russia: development trends and regional aspects, Moscow, 2008;
- Volkov, A.G., Inter-ethnic marriages // Family and family politics, Moscow, 1991, pp. 71–90.
- Yelizarov, A.I., Conceptual framework for inter-ethnic marriage analysis / Conceptual problems of ethnic and cross-cultural psychology: materials from the 29–30 May 2008 International Scientific Conference, 2 volumes;