Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
Modern state of psychological prevention of drug addiction among youth
Автор/Author: Petrova E.A., Kozyakov R.V.
- Antipov V.A. Primary Prevention of Drug Addiction in Youth Environment on the Basis of Forming a Physical Culture of a Personality: Dissertation for Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences: 13.00.04 / Antipov V.A. SPb., 2013. 221 p.
- Artemyeva L.F. Pedagogic Conditions of Organizing Prevention of Drug Addiction among Student Youth: Self-Abstract of Dissertation for Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences: 13.00.08. Chelyabinsk, 2013. 23 p.
- Arshinova V.V. Antiaddictive Personal Competences of Students of General Education: Self-Abstract of Dissertation for Doctor of Psychological Sciences: 19.00.07. M., 2014. 41 p.
- Bonkalo T.I., Petrova E.A. The Essence and Content of the Multi-Disciplinary Approach to the Development of Comprehensive Drug Rehabilitation and Prevention of Recurrence // Scientific notes of Russian state social university. 2014. Vol. 2. No. 4 (127). P. 126–131.
- Eremin M.V., Karpov V.Y., Kozyakov R.V. Means of Physical Culture and Health Technologies in the Prevention of Drug Addiction of Children and Adolescents // Evolution of Modern Science: Collection of Articles of the International Scientific-Practical Conference: in 4 parts. 2016. P. 138–139.
- Ivanova L.K. International Program “Big brothers/Big sisters” in the Context of Professional Training of Social Work Specialists: Didactic and Methodic Manual. Tambov: Published by Tambov University, 2004. 127 p.
- Kozyakov R.V. Technology of Reducing of Drug Addiction in Teenage Environment, Through Forming of “Personality Free from Drugs” // Economics and Society. 2014. No. 1-3 (10). P. 252–255.
- Kozyakov R.V., Eremin M.V., Petrova M.A. Preventing Youth Addiction Means of Physical Culture and Health Technology // Modern Problems and Perspective Directions of Innovative Development of Science: Collection of Articles of the International Scientific-Practical Conference: in 4 parts. 2016. P. 68–70.
- Kozyakov R.V., Krutov D.A. Specificity of Emotional Sphere in Boys with Chemical Dependencies // Research and Education. 2016. No. 21. P. 25–31.
- Koshkin A.P., Zhidkikh V.A., Kalachev D.N. Social and Political Institutes in the Struggle Against Drugs // International Trade and Trade Policy. 2014. No. 7-8 (87). P. 97–106.
- Lyalyuk A.V. Informational and Technological Support for Antidrug Prevention in the Structure of Professional Pedagogic Activity: Self-Abstract of Dissertation for Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences: 13.00.08. Ul’yanovsk, 2013. 31 p.
- Petrova E.A., Eremin M.V. Drug abuse Prevention among Students of Higher Educational Institutions: Ortobiotic Approach // Scientific Notes of Russian State Social University. 2016. T. 15. No. 1 (134). P. 170–177.
- Petrova E.A., Kozyakov R.V. Socio-Psychological Factors of Sustained Remission Addicts // Scientific Notes of Russian State Social University. 2016. T. 15. No. 1 (134). P. 48–57.
- Petrova E.A., Kozyakov R.V., Udodov A.G. The Current State of Psychological Prevention of Drug Addiction among Youth // Scientific Notes of Russian State Social University. 2015. T. 14. No. 3 (130). P. 25–33.
- Novikova S.N., Kozyakov R.V. The Patriotic Values as a Factor in the Formation of Healthy Personality and Prevention of Drug Addiction among the Youth // Journal of Human Sciences. 2016. No. 13. P. 23–27.
- Prokudin I.A. Psychological and Pedagogic Conditions of Prevention of Addictive Behavior at Young Age: Based on the Material of Research of Students of Medium Professional Educational Institutions: Dissertation for Candidate of Psychological Sciences: 19.00.07 / Prokudin I.A. Kursk, 2013. 174 p.
- Putincev A.V. Study of the Level of Teenagers’ Resistance to Involvement in Drug Consumption // Messenger of Tambov University. Series: Humanity Sciences. 2014. No. 11 (139). P. 88–94.
- Report of the UN Based International Committee on Drug Control for 2014 (E/INCB/2014/1).
- Yakovlev V.A., Zavarzina O.O., Kozyakov R.V., Dubrovinskaya E.I. Modern Technologies of Psychological Prevention of Drug Addiction in Teenager Environment // Scientific Notes of Russian State Social University. Vol. 14. 2015. No. 1 (128). P. 20–29.
- Zavarzina O.O., Kozyakov R.V. Educational Technologies of Positioning of Healthy Personality Image in Teenage Environment, Inclined to Addictions, as a Response to Challenges of Modern World: Materials of the First International Conference / by ed. E.A. Petrova. 2015. P. 90–99.
- Zavonyaev I.I. Social and Psychological Factors of Genesis and Elimination of Drug Addictivity in Teenage and Youth Environment: Self-Abstract of Dissertation for Candidate of Psychological Sciences: 19.00.05. Kostroma, 2013. 26 p.