Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
Observance the Rights and Freedoms of Persons in Detention Facilities of the Russian Penal System (as Exemplified by the Practice of the European Court of Human Rights)
Автор/Author: Bednyakov I.L., Demidova E.T.,
1. Afanasiev D.V. Filing a complaint with the European Court of Human Rights. - M .: Statute, 2012. - 606 p.
2. Bednyakov I.L., N. Razveykina A. The problems for courts to consider complains of convicts on parole // Bulletin of Vladimir Law Institute of the Federal Service for the Execution of Punishments of Russia. - №4 (33). - 2014.
3. Bednyakov I.L., O. Yezhova N. Execution of punishments without isolation from society: problems and prospects // Bulletin of Vladimir Law Institute of the Federal Service for the Execution of Punishments of Russia. - 2014. - №1 (30). - p.69-75.
4. Bessarabov V.G. European Court of Human Rights. - M .: Yurlitinform, 2003. - 135 p.
5. Criminal procedure: the textbook / team of authors: ed. V. Lazarevoy A. - M: JUSTICIA, 2015. - 656 p.
6. Demidova E.T. The impact of the European Court of Human Rights on the reform of the penal system in the Russian Federation // Penal law and penal Security: Theory and Practice: Proceedings of the III International scientific and practical conference (22-23 June 2012) / tot. ed. R. Romashov. - Samara: SUI FSIN Russia - 2013. - p. 78-84.
7. Demidova E.T. The legal statements of the European Court of Human Rights against the Russian penal system // Bulletin of Vladimir Law Institute. - 2013. - № 1 (26). - p.12-16.
8. European Court of Human Rights / Under obsch.red. F.Lich. - M.: IPO "Memorial", 2006. - 528 p.
9. European system of human rights protection. Activities of the European Court of Human Rights and implementation of its decisions / ed. M. Entin, M. Biryukova. - M .: MGIMO-University, 2012. - 229 p.
10. Irinyats N.S. Imprisonment for a specified period, as a form of punishment // History, philosophy, economics and law. - 2013. - №1. - p.10-14.
11. "Kalashnikov versus Russia " Decision of the European Court of Human Rights (Complaint N 47095/991). Strasbourg, 15 July 2002 [electronic resource] // http://www.espch.ru. (the date of request: 08.02.2013).
12. Sultanov A.R. Protection of freedom of conscience, belief spread through the prism of the European Court of Human Rights. - M .: Statute, 2013. - 544 p.
13. Tayfurov Z.S. Incarceration: content, objectives and means to achieve them. -M., 2012. - 192 p.
14. Terekhov K.I. Procedural features of the European Court of Human Rights. Dissertation of the Candidate of Law. - M., 2011. - 216 p.
15. Terekhova L.A. Book Michele Di Salvo: "Precedents of the European Court of Human Rights: the opinions of scholars» // http://www.center-bereg.ru/o5492.html (the date of request:13.10.2015).
16. The European Court of Human Rights (First Section). Case "Ananiev and other "Ananiev and others versus Russia" (Complaints №№ 60800/08 and 42525/07). Decision of the Court. Strasbourg, January 10, 2012 [electronic resource] // http://base.garant.ru/70214844/. (the date of request: 08.02.2013).
17. The jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights under Article 10 of the European Convention. – St.Petersburg, 2004. – 288 p.
18. The standards of fair justice. International and national practice / ed. T. Morschakova. - M .: Misl, 2012. - 584 p.
19. The standards of the European Court of Human Rights and the Russian law enforcement practice. Collection of articles / ed. M. Voskobitova. - M., 2005.
20. Ughanin V.E. Features of the mechanism of realization of the penalty of deprivation//http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/osobennosti-mehanizma-realizatsii-nakazaniya-v-vide-lisheniya-svobody (date of treatment 10.10.2015).
21. Zhukov A.V. Features of the conditions in punishment cells, cell-type rooms, single cell-type rooms and solitary cells // http: //www.juristlib.ru/book_6402.html (date of treatment 10.12.2015).