Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
The Main Directions and Forms of Development of Mental Qualities of Students with Disabilities by Means of Chess
Автор/Author: Makhova A.V.
1. Alatortsev V.A. Interaction between Pieces and Pawns in a Chess Game. M.: FIS, 1956.
2. Alifirov A.I. & Mikhailova I.V. Chess Analysis when Solving Problems As an Indicator
of Verbalized Operational Meanings // The Development of Science and Education in
Contemporary World. M.: LLC “AR-consult”. 2015. P. 121–122.
3. Barashikov A.V. Figures at the Crossroads: How to Train Combinatorial Thinking // Chess
Review. Vol. 3. 1998.
4. Botvinnik M.M. Portraits // Inter-Region. Societies. Fund Mikhail Botvinnik. M., 2000.
5. Chess Is the Most Intellectual Sport. URL: http://chess–news.ru/node/15652.
6. Evseev S.P. Adaptive Physical Culture (Goal, Content, Place in the System of Knowledge about
Man) // Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. Vol. 1. 1998. P. 2–7.
7. Evseeva O.E. The State Program “Accessible Environment” in Action. Training of Specialists
for Work with Disabled. Vol. 1 (49). 2012.
8. Golombek G. Best Chess Games of Richard Reti: Russian Chess House. M., 2002.
9. Groot A. De. Thought and Choice in Chess. M., 1965.
10. Korchnoi V.L. Chess without Mercy // The Secret. The Materials of the Politburo, the KGB, the
USSR, Astra-l. M.: Transitn. 2006.
11. Kravchenko V.I. Formation of Professionally Significant Qualities of Students of Pedagogical
Universities in the Process of the Chess Game Activity: dis. ... candidate RGPU A.I. Herzen.
12. Krogius N.V. About Psychology of Chess Creativity, Physical Culture and Sport. M., 1969.
13. Kurzdorfer P. The Tao of Chess: 200 Principles to Change Your Game. Grand Fair. M., 2008.
14. Makhov A.S & Stepanova O.N. The Program of Management of Development of Adaptive Sport
“FINNIX” and the Results of its Implementation // Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. Vol.
8. 2013. P. 101–104.
15. Makhov A.S. & Timofeeva I.V. Problems of Training of Specialists and Bachelors in Adaptive
Physical Education in Modern Conditions. Physical Culture: Upbringing, Education, Training.
Vol. 1. 2011. P. 29–31.
16. Makhov A.S. Club System Adaptive Sports Base for the Training of Volunteers // Adaptive
Physical Education. Vol. 1. 2011. No. 45. 29–31.
17. Makhov A.S. The Theory and Practice of Management of Development of Adaptive Sport in
Russia. Shuya: “Ivanovo state University”. 2013.
18. Makhova A.V. & Mikhailova I.V. The Content Analysis of Scientific Views of Domestic and
Foreign Scientists on the Problem of the Development of Psychophysical Qualities of
Personality by Means of Chess / Adaptive Physical Culture and Early Development Path of
Humanization and Unification of a Society Yekaterinburg. 2015. P. 182–189.
19. Matveev L.P. Fundamentals of General Theory of Sport and the System of Preparation of
Sportsmen / Olympic Literature. Kiev, 1999.
20. Mikhailova I.V. Information Competence in a Staggered Education // Informatics and
Education. Vol. 9 (268). 2015. P. 29–31.
21. Mikhailova I.V. Strategy of the Champions. Thinking schemes / Russian Chess House. M.,
22. Mikhailova I.V. Training of Young Highly Skilled Players with the Help of Computer Programs
and the Internet: author. dis... candidate RGUFK. M., 2005.
23. Mikhailova I.V. & Makhov A.S. Chess As a Full-Fledged Sport: Current Perspectives and
Methodological Aspect // Scientific Notes University. P.F. Lesgaft. Vol. 6 (124). 2015.
24. Mikhailova I.V. & Makhov A.S. Project-Oriented Approach of Forming a Model of an Adaptive
Chess Education at the Russian State Social University // Physical Culture: Upbringing,
Education, Training. Vol. 4. 2015.
25. Mikhailova I.V., Makhov A.S. & Alifirov A.I. Сhess As a Multi-Component View of Adaptive
Physical Culture // Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. Vol. 12. 2015. P. 56–59.
26. Mikhailova I.V., Shmeleva S.V. & Makhov A.S. Adaptive Chess Learning Disabled Children //
Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. Vol. 7. 2015. P. 38–41.
27. Mikhailova I.V., Shmeleva S.V. & Makhov A.S. The Use of ICT Learning Tools in the Multi-Year
Training Chess Players // Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. Vol. 5. 2015. P. 70–73.
28. Murza M.V. Playing Chess Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease // Almanac of World Science. Vol. 12.
2015. P. 43–44.
29. Neverkovich S.D., Aronov V. & Baimurzin A.R. Pedagogics of Physical Culture and Sport. M.:
30. Ngo X.B. Improving Analytical Skills of Chess Players of High Qualification in the Preparatory
Period of the Training Process. dis. ... candidate. pedagogical sciences. GCOLIFK. 2014.
31. Oschepkova O.V., Piyukova S.S. & Tarasova S.A. Modern Technologies of Psychological and
Pedagogic Disciplines Teaching of Students of Higher Educational Institution of the Penal
System // Contemporary Problems of Social Work. Vol. 1. 2015. No. 4. P. 46–51.
32. Rodionov A.V. The Influence of Psychological Factors on Athletic Performance / Physical
Culture and Sport. M., 1983.
33. Tarrasch Z. Textbook of Chess Strategy. M.: AST. Vol. 2. 2001.
34. Tikhomirov O.K. Psychology of Thinking. M.: Akademia, 2002.
35. Vershinin M.A. Theory of the Design of the System of Forming of Logical Thinking Chess
Players. Volgograd, 2005.