Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
Use of Remote Technologies in Educational Process As Means of Increasing Interest in Studying School Subjects
Автор/Author: Bindyukova T.A.,Mudrakova O.A.,
1. Aleshkina O.V., Minaliyeva M.A., Rachitelev N.A. Distance Learning Technologies – A Key to
Mass Education of the 21st Century // Current Problems of Pedagogics: Materials of the VI
International Scientific Conference. Chita: Molodoy Ycheniy Publ. 2015. P. 63–65.
2. Andreyev A.A. Didactic Bases of Distance Learning in Higher Educational Institutions. URL:
3. Bindyukova T.A. Influence of Social Networks As Distant Technology on Education. // The
Collection of Proceedings of XXX of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference.
Novosibirsk: TsRNS Publ., 2014. P. 37–42.
4. Chernomordova A.K., Yezhov G.L. Educational Computer Programs at English Lessons in
Primary School // Innovative Information Technology. Vol. 1. 2013. No. 2. P. 438–442.
5. Hutorskoy A.V. Distance Learning and Its Technologies. / A.V. Hutorskoy // Eydos Internet
Magazine. 2005. URL: http://www.eidos.ru/journal/2005/0910-18.
6. Ivanchenko D.A. System Analysis of Distance Learning: Monograph. M.: Soyuz Publ., 2005.
7. Kapustina O. V., Mudrakova O.A. Distant Learning Technologies As a Mathematics Learning
Tool under the Conditions of the Main School // Current Problems of Pedagogical Education
Informatization in Dissertation Researches of Masters: The Collection of Joint Scientific
Works of Masters and Teachers of RGSU. M.: RGSU Publ., 2013.
8. Mohammad Iqbal Bashar & Habibullah Khan. E-Learning in Singapore: A Brief Assessment //
U21 Working Paper. No. 3. 2007.
9. Mudrakova O.A., Bindyukova T.A. The Problem of the Use of Distance Learning Technologies
in School Education // Integration of Education. Vol. 19. 2015. No. 3. P. 29–35.
10. Mudrakova O.A. Problems of the Development of ICT Competence of Informatics Teachers by
the Use of Electronic Resources of Educational Appointment at Professional Development
// Bulletin of the Adygei State University. Pedagogics and Psychology series. Maykop: AGU
Publ., 2012. No. 1 (95). P. 90–97.
11. Pedagogical Technologies of Distance Learning. Ed. E.S. Polat. M.: Academy, 2006. 400 p.
12. Pidkasisty P.I. Computer Technologies in Distance Learning System / P.I. Pidkasisty, O.B.
Tyshchenko // Pedagogics. 2000. No. 5. P. 7–13.
13. Povetkin S.A. Social Aspects of Accent: Benefits and Costs of Speaking with an Accent //
Contemporary Problems of Social Work. Vol. 1. 2015. No. 1. P. 128–134.
14. Proceedings of the Great Moscow Seminar on the Methodology of Early Training to Computer
Science. The 10 Volumes. Compiled and Edited by scientific I.V Sokolova and Yuri Pervin. Vol.
1. M., 2008. 240 p.
15. Rachevsky E.L. Information Technologies in Education: School of the Future / E.L. Rachevsky
// Headmaster. 2010. No. 1. P. 55–58.
16. Sally D. Berman “ICT-Based Distance Education in South Asia” // International Review of
Research in Open and Distance Learning. Vol. 9. 2008. No. 3.
17. Shilova O.N. Communication in Distance Learning // Proceedings of XIV Conference of the
Regional Representatives of Scientific and Educational Networks. N. Novgorod, 2006. P. 56–
18. Shkarupa N.V. Distance Learning As a Condition of the Profile Differentiation Development at
High Comprehensive Schools: diss. cand. ped. sc. M., 2005. 213 p.
19. Sokolova I.V. Informatization of the Society As an Object Of Sociological Research. //
Proceedings of the Russian State Social University. 2008. No. 4. P. 20–26.
20. Vedeneyeva E.A. Realization of the Principle of Individualization under the Conditions
of Physics Distance Learning at the Level of the General Education: diss. cand. ped. sc.
Sverdlovsk, 2002. 213 p.
21. Vnukova L.A. Differentiation of Informatics Education Based on the Use of Distant form
Studying Elements in Class-and-Lesson System: diss. cand. ped. sc. Omsk. 2003. 198 p.