Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
The Programs of State Support of the Labor Market: Theoretical Aspect
Автор/Author: Vishnyakova V.A
1. Amosov A. New Industrialization: The Relationship of Politics and Ideology // The Economist.
2013. No. 8.
2. Glazyev S. The Strategy of Sustainable Development of Russian Economy // The Economist.
2013. No. 7.
3. Glazyev S. Yu. Again to an Alternative System of Public Policies of Modernization and
Development of the Domestic Economy (Proposals for 2013–2014) // Russian Economic
Journal. 2013. No. 3.
4. Glazyev S., Evante V., Makarov V. Nekipelov A., and others. Strategy of Development of the
Russian Economy // Economic Science of Modern Russia. 2011. No. 3.
5. Gubanov S.S. Majestic Breakthrough. Neoindustrialization of Russia and Vertical Integration.
M.: Book world, 2012.
6. Gubanov S.S. To the Policy of Neoindustrialization of Russia // The Economist. 2009. No. 9.
7. Report on the Activities of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian
8. Ryazanov V. Time for the New Industrialization: Prospects of Russia // The Economist. 2013.
9. Shpilina T.M. Assessing the Impact of Inefficient Institutes of the Russian Labor Market on
Economic Activity of the Population // Contemporary Problems of Social Work. Vol. 1. 2015.
No. 4. P. 97–107.
10. The Presidential Decree “On Long-Term State Economic Policy” dated 07.05.2012.
11. Vishnyakova V.A. Analysis of Unemployment As the Flip Side of Employment at the
Background of Cyclic Changes // Actual Problems of Economic Theory at the Present Stage
of Modernization of Economy of the Russian Federation Collection of Scientific Works of
Teachers and Graduate Students of Political Economy and International Economic Relations
RSSU. M., 2011. P. 16–22.
12. Vishnyakova V.A. Formation and Evaluation of Employment in the Informal Sector of the
Economy // Socio-Economic and Institutional Problems of Formation of Modern Russian
Economy, the Collection of Scientific Works of Teachers and Graduate Students of Political
Economy and International Economic Relations RSSU / Russian State Social University. M.,
2011. P. 21–30.
13. Vishnyakova V.A. Modern Features and Trends of Employment of the Population of Russia //
Innovative Approaches in the Research of Young Scientists and Post-Graduate Reading, April
20, 2010 / Russian State Social University, Academy of Advanced Training and Professional
Retraining. M., 2010. P. 311–319.