Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
Social and Integrative Functions of a University Educational Environment in the Process of Music Students’ Professional Competence Formation
Автор/Author: Anufrieva N.I., Tsarev D.V.
1. Adorno T.V. Introduction to the Music Sociology. Twelve Theoretic Lectures / Selected works:
Music Sociology. SPb. 1999. P. 7–190.
2. Agapova N.G. Paradigm Orientations and Models of Modern Education in the Context of the
Culture Philosophy: Thesis … dr. phil. SPb. 2009. 392 p.
3. Andreyev A.V. Knowledge or Competences // Higher Education in Russia. 2005. No. 2. P. 3–11
4. Anufrieva N.I. Polycultural Music and Art Communication: Monograph. M.: RGSU. 2011. 200 p.
5. Anufrieva N.I. Innovation Processes in the Music Education: Social and Cultural Aspect. M.:
RGSU. 2010. 168 p.
6. Aranovskaya I.V. Musical Performance As an Interdisciplinary Phenomenon // Izvestiya
VGPU. 2013. P. 57–60.
7. Aranovskiy M.G. Musical Text: Structure and Features. M.: Kompositor. 1998. 344 p.
8. Beskrovnaya G.N. Musical Performance: Thesis … PhD in Art history. Astrakhan. 2010. 160 p.
9. Evers R. Some Peculiarities of the Modern Guitar Art // Classic Guitar: The Modern Performance
and Teaching. Tambov. 2007.
10. Ganeyev V.R. Classic Guitar in Russia: On the Problem of Academic Status: Thesis … PhD in
Art History. Saratov. 2006. 185 p.
11. Gribkova O.V. The Contents of the Key Competences of a Musician-Teacher, Corresponding
to the Modern Cultural and Educational Situation and the Features of the Cultural and
Educational Environment // Modernization of the Musical Training of a Music Teacher in the
System of Professional Education: Collected Academic Works. M.: MGPU. 2010. P. 118–125.
12. Gribkova O.V. Theory and Practice of a Musician-Teacher’s Professional Culture Formation:
Thesis … by doctor of education. M. 2010. 368 p.
13. Kalinina Y.A. The Problems of Realization of the Competence Approach in the Professional
Music Education // Vestnik Tomsk State University. 2010. No. 331. P. 174–176.
14. Kobozeva I.S. Formation of the Professional Competence of a Musician-Teacher As Means of
Continuous Education Quality Provision. 2013.
15. Kogan G.M. At the Gates of Mastery. The Work of a Pianist. M.: Music. 1969. 342 p.
16. Kogan G.M. Music Performance and the Issues on the Music Performance. M.: Sov. Kompositor.
1972. 268 p.
17. Malygin D.A. & Korsakova I.A. Spiritual Rehabilitation of Young People Through Communion
with the Spiritual Singing Orthodox Tradition // Contemporary Problems of Social Work. Vol.
1. 2015. No. 2. P. 26–33.
18. On the Education in the Russian Federation: The Federal Law of the Russian Federation No.
273-FL from 29 December 2012 (ed. From 15.07.2015; with changes and additions from
24.07.2015) // Rossiyskaya Gazeta. 2012.
19. Samokhina M.A. Formation of the Performance Skills and Attainments of the Children Music
School in the Guitar Class: Abstract of a thesis … cand. ec. ed. M. 2005. 13 p.
20. Shcherbakova A.I. Cultural View on the Problems of Music and Music Education Comprehension
// Fin-nauka. 2012. No. 1.
21. Shcherbakovа A.I. & Slutskaya I.I. Music As a Source of Artistic Creation and Self-Creation:
To the Problem of Improving the Quality of Life in Modern Society // Contemporary Problems
of Social Work. Vol. 1. 2015. No. 2. P. 50–57.
22. The Conception of the Education Development in the Sphere of Culture and Art in the Russian
Federation for 2008–2015 (ed. From 09.09.2010) (2008) the order of the Government of
the Russian Federation No. 1244-r from 25.08.2008 // Collected Legislation of the Russian
Federation. No. 35.
23. Zelenkova E.V. Competence Approach in the Higher Professional Education // Higher
Education in Russia. 2010. No. 11. P. 149–154.
24. Zvezdova A.B. Competence Approach in the Higher Professional Education. M.: Elektron 2012.