Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
Corportate Social Policy As an Instrument of Dialogue Between Capital and Labor
Автор/Author: Dolgorukova I.V.
1. Business As Subject of Social Policy: Debtor, Benefactor, Partner? Edited by S.V. Shishkin. M.:
Publishing house GOU HSE. 2005. 232 p.
2. Corporate Social Policy: Problems, Experience, Perspectives: Textbook. The manual / Under
the General editorship of prof. I.Volgina, V.K. Egorov. M.: Dashkov and Co. 2004.
3. Cramer J. Learning About Corporate Social Responsibility. The Dutch Experiment. Amsterdam:
IOS Press. 2003.
4. Dolgorukov I.V. Modern Practice of Realization of Corporate Social Policy in Russian
Enterprises // Vestnik of MGIMO University. 2014. No. 3. P. 206–214.
5. Dolgorukov I.V., Cirene D.V. Role and Nature of Work in Modern Society // In Collection:
Future Sociologists on the Topical Problems of Modern Society a Collection of Student
Articles. Russian State Social University. M. 2015. P. 224–230.
6. Friedman M. The Social Responsibility of Business Is to Increase Its Profits // New York Times
Magazine. September 13. 1970. P. 122–126.
7. Gordeev E.N., Astakhov A.P. How to Organize an Effective System for Preventing Leakage of
Sensitive Information from Commercial Organizations. M.: CISA. 2005.
8. Krichevsky N.A., Goncharov S.F. Corporate Social Responsibility. 2nd ed. M.: Dashkov and Co.
2008. 216 p.
9. Marks K., Engels F. Soch. M.: Progress. Vol. 23. 1984.
10. Matsushita K. The Mission of the Business: Translated from English. M.: Al’pina Pablisherz.
2010. 191 p.
11. Nekrasov Yu.S. The Collective Agreement: What Is it? // Kadrovoe Delo. 2003. No. 4. P. 3–5.
12. Readman E. Three Models of Corporate Social Responsibility: Implications for Public Policy.
Roosvelt Review (Summer 2005). P. 95–108.
13. Shulus A., Derevyanchenko A. On Social Partnership in the Sphere of Small Business //
Personnel Management. 2000. No. 4.
14. Taylor F.U. Principles of Scientific Management: Transl. from English / F.W. Taylor. M.:
Controlling. 1991. 155 p.
15. Tulchinsky G.L. The Corporate Social Responsibility (Social Investments, Partnership and
Communications). SPb. 2006. 106 p.
16. Weber M. Selected Works. M.: Progress. 1990. P. 19–48.
17. Windsor D., Corporate Social Responsibility: Three Key Approaches Journal of Management
Studies (January 2006). No. 43 (1). P. 93–114.
18. Yudina T.N., Osadchaya G.I., Leskova I.V. Kireev E.Y. and others. The Eurasian Economic
Union: Migration Risks // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. Vol. 6. 2015. No. 4.
19. Zwetsloot G., Marrewijk M. Corporate Sustainability & Social Responsibility // Pre-Conference:
EFQM Learning Edge: Social Dimensions of Organizational Excellence. 2003. June, The Hague.
20. Zwetsloot G. From Management Systems to Corporate Social Responsibility // Business Ethics.
2003. No. 44. P. 201–207.