Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
State Electrical Industry of Russia and Its Development Potential
Автор/Author: Danilov A.A.
1. Baboshina E., Soldatov A. Creation of System of Internal Control of Activity of the Public
Educational Institution in the Conditions of Transition to New System of Financing // RISK:
Resources, information, supply, competition. 2011. No. 1. P. 685–691.
2. Barkley, O., Henry M. Advantages and Disadvantages of Targeting Industry Clusters/ О.Barkley,
М. Henry. Clemson, 2001.
3. Bikbulatova A. A., Soldatov A. A., Nevsky M. V. Creation of the Centers of Assistance to
Employment of Disabled People and Foxes With HIA in Higher Educational Institutions //
The UGAES Bulletin. Science, education, economy. Series: Economy. 2015. No. 3. P. 36–40.
4. Boltrukevich, V. E. Management of Process of Modernization of Production Systems of the
Russian Industrial Enterprises. Monograph edging. econ. sciences. M, MSU, 2008. 168 P.
5. Danilov A.A. Structuring and Analysis of Problems of a Sustainable Development of the
Enterprises of the Electrotechnical Industry//Economy and Business. 2015. No. 12-3 (65-3).
6. Danilov A.A. Condition of the Market of the Accumulator Industry // Management of
Economic Systems: Electronic Scientific Magazine. 2014. No. 10 (70). P. 43.
7. Danilov A.A. Accumulator Industry of the Russian Federation: Problems, Development
Tendencies//Scientific Prospect. 2014. No. 4. P. 99–101.
8. Federal Service of Statistics. Electronic Access. URL: http://www//gks.ru.
9. Goncharuk V.A. The Development of the Enterprise. M.: Delo, 2000. 208 P.
10. Glushchenko I.I. Economic – the Organizational Analysis in Strategic Management of
Innovative Activity of the Enterprise // Social Policy and Sociology. 2009. No. 3 (45). P. 47–
11. Glushchenko V. V., Glushchenko I.I. An Assessment of Financial Results of Marketing Strategy
in the Global Market Taking Into Account Risks // The Economic Analysis: theory and practice.
2007. No. 6. P. 16–24.
12. Glushchenko I.I. Formation of System of Strategic Management of Innovative Activity of
the Enterprises of Hi-Tech Mechanical Engineering / Abstract of the Thesis for Degree of the
Doctor of Economics / Russian State Social University. Moscow, 2010. 59 P.
13. Glushchenko I.I. Development of Policy of Financing of Innovative Activity of the Enterprise
// Economic Analysis: theory and practice. 2009. No. 12. P. 50–57.
14. Glushchenko V.V., Glushchenko I.I. Human Resource Management of Innovative Activity on
the Basis of the Analysis of Works and Level of Competence // Trends and Management. 2015.
No. 3. P. 217–228.
15. Gribkova N.B. Economic Indicators of Regional Tax Potential //Economic Systems. 2008. No.
2. P. 32–37.
16. Gribkova N.B. Then You Will Pay Tax Mechanisms of Stimulation of the Financial Market //
The Russian business. 2005. No. 6. P. 87–92.
17. Grishakov K.R. The Concept of Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprise // SCIARTICLE.
RU, 2013. No. 3.
18. Kaurova O.V., Gladko E.A. The Analysis of a Control System of Financial Risks of the Tourist
Industry // Service in Russia and Abroad. 2012. No. 9 (36). P. 115–121.
19. Production of Accumulators Has Stopped in Development, the Branch Was Simply Forgotten
// The Russian Business Newspaper. No. 726 (42).
20. Romanov A.N. Marketing: Textbook / A.N. Romanov, Yu.Yu. Korlyugov, S.A. Krasilnikov etc .;
Ed. A.N. Romanova. M.: Banks and Exchange, UNITY. 1995. 560 P.
21. Sorokin N.T. About Prospects of Development of the Electrotechnical Industry in the
Conditions of Formation of the Market of Machine-Building Production // Energy saving. No.
2 (2003). P. 76.
22. Solinа E.E., Kochetkov A.A., Solodukh P. V. A Role of the State in Optimization of the Offer of
the Human Capital//Collections of Conferences of Research Center Sotsiosfera. 2015. No. 3.
23. Vinokurov I.V. The Analysis of the Developed Condition of Production and Technological
Capacity of the Enterprises of the Industry Russia / Vinokurov // Al. Magazine. Management
(53) UEKS of Economic Systems. 2013. No. 5. P. 26.