Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
The Essential Characteristic of Research Activity of Bachelors on Direction “Organization of Work with Youth”
Автор/Author: Sorikhina V.P.,Fomina S.N.
1. Dolgova N.V. Manage Research Activities of University Students in Modern Sociocultural
Conditions: dis. ... candidate pedagogical sciences. Barnaul, 2007.
2. Egorychev A.M. Dubinin, S.N. (2010) Russia on the Threshold of XXI Century: Innovative
Trends and National Priorities // Scientific Notes of Russian State Social University. No. 6.
3. Federal Law dated 12.07.1996 «On Science and State Scientific and Technical Policy».
4. Federal Law of 29.12.2012 “On Education in the Russian Federation” [Feder. law: passed by
the State Duma on 21 December 2012].
5. FSES of HE preparing 39.03.03 “Organization of Work with Young People (undergraduate
level)”, recommendations on the organization of educational process in high school (Annex
to the letter of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation of 22 February
2006 No. 06-197).
6. Fomina S.N., Sorikhina V.P. Professional Preparation of Students of Specialty “Organization
of Work with Youth” in the Conditions of Modernization of Education // Scientific Notes of
Russian State Social University. 2015. Vol. 14. No. 4. P. 144–150.
7. Fomina S.N. Integrative Approach to Professional Training at the University Professionals
Working with Young People: author. dis. d-r pedagogical. sciences / Russian State Social
University. Moscow, 2015.
8. Hudorenko E.A. Integration of Science and Education in Higher Educational Institutions (by
the example of the development of research activity of students) / Economics, Statistics and
Informatics. No. 1–2. 2009. P. 3–5.
9. Knyazkova E.A., Sorikhina V.P. Improving the System of Information Support of Work with the
Initiative Youth (on the example of the South-Eastern district of Moscow) // Young people
and society. Collection of scientific articles. M., 2015. P. 237–242.
10. Kuzevanova E.V. Problems of Organization of Research Activity of Students // Youth and
Science: proceedings of the IX all-Russian scientific-technical conference of students,
postgraduates and young scientists with international participation, devoted 385 anniversary
of the founding of Krasnoyarsk [Electronic resource]. Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University,
11. Nikolaeva L.N. The Problem of Forming of General Educational Abilities and Skills of Students
in the Context of the Standardization of Education // Education and Society. No. 3 (56).
2009. P. 36–40.
12. Pankina S.I. Formation of Research Skills of Students of Economic Specialties in the
Process of Professional Training in the University: author. dis. ... candidate. PED. Sciences.
Magnitogorsk., 2009. P. 4.
13. Research Work As a Factor of Formation of Professional Competence of Students of Secondary
Professional Educational Institutions [Text] / A. I. Kulichenko [et al.] / / Young Scientist.
2014. No. 19. P. 567–569.
14. Rybakova A.I. Modern Forms and Types of Learning in the Russian University Education /
Collection: Image Education – the Challenges of the Modern World: Proceedings of the First
International Conference / Under the Scientific Editorship of E.A. Petrova. 2015. P. 154–161.
15. Rybakova, A.I. & Fomina, S.N. The Model of Professional Training of Specialists of Social Work
in the Conditions of Multilevel Education on the Basis of Integrative Approach, Contemporary
Problems of Social Work. Vol. 1. 2015. No. 3. P. 55–61.
16. Rybakova, A.I., & Tsvetkova, N.A. The Main Trends of the Relationship Between Social
Psychology and Social Work, Contemporary Problems of Social Work. Vol. 1. 2015. No. 4.
17. Shatskaya M.V. Research Students As a Factor of Improvement of Specialists Training Quality
/ M.V. Shatskaya // Young Scientist. 2010. No. 12. Vol. 2. P. 140–142.
18. Sorikhina V.P. Integration of the Students in Research Activities: Formulation of the Problem.
Contemporary Problems of Social Work. 2015. Vol. 1. No. 3. P. 48–54.
19. Terekhina D.S. Management of Research Activities of Students As a Condition for Cooperation
of the University and Knowledge-Intensive Sectors of the Economy Monitoring. 2011. No. 5.
20. The Strategy of State Youth Policy in Russia to 2016 From 18.12.2006. No. 1760.
21. Zayarskaya G.V., Fomina S.N. (2015) Features of Preparation of Future Specialists on Youth
Work: A Context of Youth Policy in Modern Russia // Pedagogical Education and Science. No.
2. P. 62–68.
22. Zimnyaya I.A. Pedagogical Psychology: textbook for universities. M.: Logos, 2000.
23. Zlydneva T.P. Organization of Research Activity of University Students in the Process of
Professional Preparation: Author. dis. ... Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. Magnitogorsk,