Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
The Role of Self-Regulatory Organizations (SRO) in Civil Legal Relations
Автор/Author: Sitdikova L.B.,Shilovskaya A.L.
1. Basov A.V. (2008) Self-Regulatory Organizations As the Subjects of Entrepreneur Ship Law:
candidate dissertation. Moscow. 2008. P. 96.
2. Black J. (1996) Constitutionalising Self-regulation // Modern Law Review. January.
3. Chris Jay Hoofnagle. (2005) Privacy Self Regulation: A Decade of Disappointment. URL:
4. Denisov S.A. (2008) Self-Regulation or Self-Organisation? // Civil law of modern Russia.
5. Federal Law “On self-regulating organizations” of the 1st of January, 2007. No. 315 (edited of the
24th of November, 2014) // Collection of laws of the Russian Federation. 2007. No. 49. Vol. 6076.
6. Federal Law “On advertising” of the 13th of March, 2006, No. 38 (edited of the 8th of March,
2015) // Collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 2006. No. 12. Vol. 1232.
7. Federal Law “On insolvency (bankruptcy)” of the 26th of October, 2002, No. 127 (edited of the
29th of December, 2014) // Collection of laws of the Russian Federation. 2002. No. 43. Vol. 4190.
8. Federal Law “On appraisal activity in the Russian Federation” of the 29th of July, 1998, No.
135 (edited of the 8th of March, 2015) // Collection of laws of the Russian Federation. 1998.
No. 31. Vol. 3813.
9. Federal Law “On nonprofit organizations” // Collection of laws of the Russian Federation.
1996. No. 3. Vol. 145.
10. Guryleva, A.A. (2015) Actual problems of legal regulation of religious education in Russia,
Contemporary Problems of Social Work.Vol. 1. No. 1. P. 45–49.
11. Khohlov E.S. To the Question of Legal Personality of the Self-Regulatory Organization //
Legislation. 2008. Vol. 4. P. 25.
12. Kozlova N.V. (2003) The Notion and the Essence of Legal Entity. Essay on the History and
Theory: manual. Moscow: Statute.
13. Nowak E., Rott R., Till G. Mahr. (2004) Does Self-Regulation Work in a Civil Law Country?
An Empirical Analysis of the Declaration of Conformity to the German Corporate Covernance
Code. URL: http://www.nccr-finrisk.uzh.ch/media/pdf/Nowak.pdf.
14. Paton Paul (2008) Self-Regulation Takes a Beating Abroad Is Canada Different? // The
Lawyers Weekly, Ottawa, Canada. Vol. 28. No. 24. URL: http://www. lawyers weekly. ca/index.
15. Sitdikova L.B. The Role of Self-Regulatory Organizations in the Consultancy Services Quality
Provision // Legal World. 2012. Vol. 2. P. 71–73.
16. Sitdikova L.B. (2009) Legal Regulation of Relations in the Sphere of Provision of Information
and Consultancy Services in the Russian Federation. Thesis abstract.
17. Tretyakova S.B. Self-Regulatory Organization – Special Subject of Law // Administrative and
Municipal Law. 2013. Vol. 5. P. 417.
18. Yastrebov O.A. (2009) Non-Profit Organizations As Subjects of Public Law. Moscow: RUDN.
19. Volkov A.M. (2010) Legal Entities of the Public Law in Concept of the Development of the
Legislation on Legal Entities // The Bulletin of the Russian University of Friendship of
Peoples: a series of legal science. Vol. 1. P. 33.
20. Zurina I.G. (2009) Is It Possible to Recognize Self-Regulatory Organization As a Legal Entity
of the Public Law? // Advocate. Vol. 6. P. 105.
21. Zurina I.G. (2009) Some Questions of Definition of the Organizational-Legal Form of the Self-
Regulating Organizations // Business in Law: Economical-Legal Journal. No. 1. P. 264–266.