Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
The History of Development in Armenia Freedom of Conscience and Religion
Автор/Author: Folosyan M.E.
1. Bobrova N.A. Guarantees Implementation of Public-Law. Voronezh, 1984.
2. Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (Rome,
4 November 1950) (rev. and ext. On September 21, 1970, December 20, 1971 and January 1,
1990 November 6, 1990 11 May 1994) // Bulletin of international agreements. March 2001.
3. Federal Law of February 23, 1996 No. 19-FL “On Russia’s accession to the Statute of the
Council of Europe” // Meeting of the legislation of the Russian Federation. February 26, 1996.
No.9. Art. 774.
4. Freedom of Conscience and Religious Organizations: Law of the Republic of Armenia Adopted
5. Haratyan M.E. Religious Development in the Beginning of the XXI Century and the Armenian
Reality // Religion and Society, December 2007. P. 85–89.
7. Human Rights in the Russian Federation. The Collection of Reports About Events in 2010.
8. Ilyashenko, K.V. (2015) Problems of legal regulation of relations in the provision of legal
services in the Russian Federation and ways of their solution, Contemporary Problems of
Social Work, Vol. 1. No. 1. P. 50–60.
9. International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (New York, December
19. 1966) // Collection of Existing Treaties, Agreements and Conventions Concluded With
Foreign States. M.: 1978. Vol. XXXII. P. 36.
10. Kozlova E.I., Kutafin O.E. Constitutional Law of Russia: Textbook. 3rd ed. Moscow, 2002.
11. Kuznetsov A.V. Legal Enforcement of a National Constitutional Duties // Owls. State and Law.
1982. No. 10.
12. Moneylenders IV Personality Rights in Russia: Their Maintenance and Protection of the
Internal Affairs Bodies. Volgograd, 1997.
13. Nikolaev A.M., Folosyan M.E. Freedom of Conscience and Religion in the System of Individual
Rights and Freedoms of Human and Citizen in the Russian Federation // Contemporary
Problems of Social Work. Vol. 1. 2015. No. 1. P. 107–111.
14. The Constitution of the Russian Federation. Adopted by the Popular Vote 12/12/1993 (subject
to the amendments made to the Law on Amendments to the Constitution of the Russian
Federation from 30.12.2008 Nо. 6-ERPs from 30.12.2008 Nо. 7-FCL, from 05.02.2014 Nо.
2-FKL) // Meeting of the Legislation Russian Federation. 03.03.2014. No. 9. Art. 851.
15. The Declaration on the Rights of Persons Belonging to National or Ethnic, Religious and
Linguistic Minorities (18 December 1992) // Collection “Current international law”. Vol. 2.
16. The Republic of Armenia Constitution: adopted by referendum on RA July 5, 1995 Amendments
to the Constitution Made in Referendum of Armenia November 27, 2005.
17. The United Nations Charter (San Francisco, June 26, 1945).
18. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (adopted at the third session of the UN General
Assembly resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948) // the Russian Newspaper. December
19. Tikhonov, B.Yu. Subjective Rights of Soviet Citizens, Their Security and Defense: author.
diss.: cand. jurid. sciences. Moscow, 1972.
20. Yavich L.S. General Theory of Law. L. 1971.