Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
The Synthesis Process and Communication Approaches to the Description of Organization’s Activities
Автор/Author: Yuhin K.E.
1. Belobragin V.Ya., Zvorykina T.I., Makeeva D.R. Main Points of Forming of National Quality
Management System of Tourist Services With the Use of Innovative Technologies // Service
in Russia and Abroad. 2012. No. 6 (33). P. 118–130.
2. Boboshko, I.V. (2015) Ways of improving efficiency audit in modern circumstances,
Contemporary Problems of Social Work, Vol. 1. No. 1. P. 12–17.
3. Karmanova T.E., Kaurova O.V., Maloletko A.N. Tourism Statistics: manual. M.: KNORUS, 2009.
4. Khristoforova I.V., Makeeva D.R., Latypova E.N. Statistics of Tour Operators Bankruptcies As
a Treasure of Business Cases // Marketing Services. 2014. No. 4. P. 298–309.
5. Kryukova E.M. Assessment of Efficiency of Management Systems on Base of BSG From the
Position of Investment Attractiveness of the Hotel // Service plus. 2007. No. 2. P. 44–47.
6. Kryukova E.M. Automation of Company Business Processes in Sphere of Service // Science
Service 2012: Information From XVII International Science – practice conference: Digest
2012. P. 114–121.
7. Kryukova E.M. Economic Effectiveness of Management Systems in the Hotel Industry:
synopsis, dissertation, candidate of economic sciences. M., 2005. 28 P.
8. Kryukova E.M. Economic Effectiveness of Management Systems in the Hotel Industry:
dissertation, candidate of economic sciences. M., 2005. 160 P.
9. Kryukova E.M. The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) and the Concept of Economic Value Added (Eva)
in the System of Strategic Management in a Company of Service Sphere // Service in Russia
and Abroad. 2011. No. 3. P. 25–33.
10. Kryukova E.M., Krasil’nikova G.V. Use of Internal Corporate Blogging in the Companies’
Activities // Service Plus. 2011. No. 2. P. 96–104.
11. Lazarev A.N., Ogneva S.V., Kryukova E.M. Effectiveness Management of Tourism Companies
and Hotel Industry: a monograph. M., 2011. 280 P.
12. Lind M. Determination of Business Process Types Founded in Transformation and Coordination
// Systems, Signs & Actions. An International Journal on Communication, Information
Technology and Work. Vol. 2 (2006). No. 1. P. 60–81.
13. Makeeva D.R. Challenges and Trends in The Development of Vocational Education in Russia
// Problems of Practical Management and Marketing in the Field of Service: information from
all-Russian science – practice conference: Digest 2011. P. 104–113.
14. Makeeva D.R. Overview of the Theories of Economic Regulation of the Service Economy //
Service in Russia and Abroad. 2011. No. 3 (22). P. 226–234.
15. Makeeva D.R., Khajlova S.K. Self-Regulation in Tourism: Possible Implementations //
Regional Economy: Theory and Practice. 2012. No. 24. P. 58–63.
16. Makeeva D.R., Knyazev N.I. Take Everything... Outsourcing Educational Strategies of Holding
Structures // Russian Entrepreneurship. 2008. No. 1. P. 138–142.
17. Makeeva D.R., Kryukova E.M., Konovalova E.E. Tourism As Preferred Direction in the Strategy
of Substitution of Industry Branches in Mono-Territories of Russian Federation // World
Applied Sciences Journal. 2014. Vol. 30. No. 1. P. 176–178.
18. Maloletko A.N., Kaurova O.V., Kryukova E.M., Yukhin K.E. Role and Importance of Modern
Media in Marketing Communications // Scientific Notes of Russian State Social University.
2014. No. 3 (125). P. 96–103.
19. Maloletko, A.N (2015) The problem of classifying the equipment used to ensure public safety
and security at the facilities of sport in Russia, Contemporary Problems of Social Work. Vol. 1.
No. 2. P. 21–25.
20. Stycyuk R.Yu., Makeeva D.R. Methods and Tools of State Regulation in the Field of Advertising
// Marketing and Modernity “Actual marketing technologies in the development of the
Russian economy”: Digest of science materials / edited by S.V. Karpovoj, red. I.A. Firsova. M.,
2012. P. 134–140.
21. Vinogradova M.V., Kryukova E.M., Kulyamina O.S., Vapnyarskaya O.I., Sokolova A.P. Approaches
to the Study of the Status and Trends of Drug Abuse, Rehabilitation and Reintegration of
Drug Users // Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia. 2014. Vol. 11. No. 3. P. 1505–1514.
22. Zaernyuk V.M., Kryukova E.M., Faizova G.R. Assessment of Capability of Consolidation of
Regulatory Functions on Russian Financial Market in One Regulatory Agency // Service in
Russia and Abroad. 2012. No. 10 (37). P. 35–48.