Contemporary Problems of Social Work 2016
Some Issues of the Early Pension Insurance System Transformation
Автор/Author: Bataev V.V.,Pochinok N.B.
1. Bataev, V.V. & Pochinok, N.B. Creation of a System of Early Non-Governmental Pension
Insurance in Russia, Contemporary Problems of Social Work, Vol. 1. 2015. No. 1. P. 5–11.
2. Determination of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of 3 October, 2006. Nо.
471-О // Rossijskaya Gazeta. 31 January, 2007.
3. Ermakov, D.N. Tendencies of the Russian Pension system Development: extended abstract of
doct. of Econ. Dissertation. Moscow, 2013. P. 62.
4. Federal Law of the Russian Federation Nо. 167-FL of 15 December 2001 “On Compulsory
Pension Insurance in the Russian Federation” // Collected Legislation of the Russian
Federation. 17 December, 2001. Nо. 51.
5. Federal Law of the Russian Federation Nо. 173-FL of 17 December 2001 “On Retirement
Pensions in the Russian Federation” // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation.
24 December, 2001. Nо. 52.
6. Federal Law of the Russian Federation Nо. 212-FL of 24 July 2009 “On Insurance Contributions
to the RF Pension Fund, RF Social Insurance Fund and RF Federal Compulsory Medical
Insurance Fund” // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 27 July, 2009. Nо. 30.
7. Federal Law of the Russian Federation Nо. 410-FL of 28 December 2013 “On amendments to
the Federal Law “On Non-State Pension Funds” and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian
Federation” // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 13 December, 2013. Nо.
52 (Part I).
8. Federal Law of the Russian Federation Nо. 421-FL of 28 December 2013 “On Amendments to
Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation in Connection With Adoption of the Federal
Law “On a Special Assessment of Working Conditions” // Collected Legislation of the Russian
Federation. 30 December, 2013. Nо. 52 (Part I).
9. Games with Good Will // Kommersant. March 25, 2015 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://
www.kommersant.ru/doc/2693877 (access date: February 19, 2016).
10. Government Resolution Nо. 2524-r of 25 December 2012 // Collected Legislation of the
Russian Federation. 31 December, 2012. Nо. 53 (Part II).
11. Karavaev, A.N. Insurance Issues in Russia: Development Prospects, Contemporary Problems of
Social Work. Vol. 1. 2015. No. 4. P. 81–88.
12. Materials of the Round table “Pension System. Citizen, Business and State. Is There Any
Good News?” in the Framework of the XIV International Investment Forum “Sochi-2015”,
1–4 October 2015 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://ru.disai.org/sochi2015/player/?play=
201510030200 (access date: February 1, 2016).
13. Materials of the workshop of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security on ENSPP as of 2015.
14. Midonova, E.A. Harmonizing of the Interests of the Individual and the State in Pension
Provision of Teachers and Medical Workers: extended abstract of cand. sci. (Law) Dissertation.
Moscow, 2007. P. 25.
15. Roick, V.D. Compulsory Pension Insurance: Theory and Practice of Organization in Russia. M.:
“Onebook.ru”, 2013. P. 332.
16. Roick, V.D. Early retirement pensions: ways of forming insurance mechanizms and institutions.
M.: Izvestiya, 2015. P. 404.
17. Roick, V.D. Pension System of Russia: History, Problems and Ways of Improvement. M.: MIK,
2007. P. 480.
18. Roick, V.D. Social Insurance in the Changing World: What is the Russia’s Choice? St.
Petersburg: Piter, 2014. P. 352.
19. Roick, V.D. The World of Senior Citizens and How to Accommodate It. M.: EKSMO, 2011. P. 384.
20. Roick, V.D., Stepanov, B.G., Echenike, E.V. Foreign Experience of Organizing and Upgrading
Pension Systems: lessons for Russia. M.: Endi_Zain, 2007. P. 368.
21. Vyazovskaya, T.N. Historic Experience of Development and Implementation of State
Pension Policy in the Russian Federation (1990–2004): Extended Abstract of doct. of hist.
Dissertation. M., 2009. P. 35.
22. Zhukov, A.N. Improvement of the Pension Insurance System in Present-Day Russia: extended
abstract of doct. of econ. Dissertation. M., 2012.