Contemporary Problems of Social Work
The Main Trends of the Relationship Between Social Psychology and Social Work
Автор/Author: Rybakova A.I.,Tsvetkova N.A.,
1. Ageev B.C. The Relationship of Groups With Unequal Social Status and Psychological
Consequences of Injustice //Psychological journal. 1990. Vol. 11. No. 4. P. 12–19.
2. Belicheva S.A. Psychological Provision of Social Work and Preventive Practice in Russia. M.:
Social health of Russia, 2004. P. 235.
3. 4. Bonkalo T.I. Activating Strategy Development of Competences of the «Innovative Person»
in the System of Higher Professional Education //Bulletin of the Academy of law and
management. 2013. No. 33. P. 68–74.
4. Cocinas R.A. B. Basis of Psychological Counseling /R. A. B. Cocinas. M: Academic project,
1999. 240 P.
5. Elizarov A.N. Features of Psychological Counseling As a Distinct Method of Psychological Aid
//The Bulletin psychosocial and correctional rehabilitation work. 2000. No. 3. P. 11–18.
6. Egorychev A.M., Mardochaev L.V., Rybakova A.I., Fomina S.N., Sizikova V.V. Society and
Education in the Early of XXIth century: integration of tradition and innovation // Journal of
Advanced Research in Law and Economics. 2014. Vol. 5. No. 2. P. 82–91.
7. Encyclopedia of Social Work: In 3 Vol. /ed. by L. E. Chepelskogo, M. S. Matskovsky. – M.:
Center for human values, 1994.
8. Firsov M.V., Shapiro B.Yu. Psychology of Social Work: Content and Methods of Psychosocial
Practice. – Moscow: Academy, 2002. 192 P.
9. Fomina S.N. Methodological Approaches to the Study of the Development of Professional
Training in the Field of Social Work in the Conditions of Multilevel Education //Scientific
Notes of Russian State Social University. 2013. Vol. 1. No. 2. P. 65–69.
10. Fomina S.N. Technological Support Model for an Interactive Approach to Professional
Training of Specialists in the Field of Social Work in the Conditions of Multilevel Education //
Social Policy and Sociology. 2013. No. 3–2. P. 131–137.
11. Fomina S.N. The Formation of Professional Competence of Specialists in the Field of Social
Work in the Conditions of Multilevel Education: monograph. -Moscow, 2012.
12. Ivey A.E., Ivey M.B., Simek-Downing L.D. /Psychological Counseling and Psychotherapy:
Methods, Theory and Techniques: a Practical guide /A. E. Ivey. Moscow: Psychotherapeutic
College, 2001. 487 P.
13. Krysko V.G. The Dictionary of Social Psychology. – SPb.: Peter, 2003. 616 P.
14. Otradinskaya V.V. Socio-Psychological Characteristics of the Experiences and Coping of
Sciences. Moscow: RGSU, 2011. 275 P.
15. Petrova E.A. The Development of the Concept – Startnewpage Step in the Realization of
Image Policy of the University. /Image Education – The Challenges of the Modern World:
Proceedings of the First International Conference. Under the scientific editorship of
Professor E. A. Petrova. M. RITZ, AIM, 2015. P. 142–148.
16. Petrovskaya L.A. Humanistic Context of Psychological Care /Social Psychology in the Modern
World /under the editorship of G.M. Andreeva, A.I. Dontsova. M.: Aspect-press, 2002. P. 323–
17. Romanova A.V. Interpersonal Conflict With the Positions of Imagelogy Approach // Social
Policy and Sociology. 2011. No. 7. P. 326–340.
18. Rose N. Psychology As a Social Science. Foreign Psychology. 1993. Vol. 1. No. 1. P. 39–46.
19. Ross L., Nisbet R. The Person and the Situation (social psychology). -M: Aspect-press, 1999.
20. Rybakov R.P. The Importance of Socio-Psychological Competence of the Social Worker in
the Assistance Process for Families and Children //Bulletin of Moscow Institute of state
management and law. 2015. No. 11. P. 55–60.
21. Rybakov R.P. On the Algorithm Social Work Social Worker in the Process of Helping Children
and Families //Vestnik of the Moscow Institute of state management and law. 2015. No. 11.
22. Rybakova A.I. Socio-Psychological Competence of the Specialist in Social Work. M.: Union,
23. Rybakova A.I. Formation of Socio-Psychological Competence of Specialist in Social Work in
the Process of Learning in High School: dis. ... candidate. psychol. sciences. Moscow: RGSU,
2009. 202 P.
24. Rybakova A.I. Modern Forms and Types of Learning in Russian Higher Education / Image
Education – The Challenges of the Modern World. Proceedings of the First International
Conference. Under the scientific editorship of Professor E. A. Petrova. 2015. P. 154–161
25. Sizikova V.V. Regionalization of Vocational Training in the Field of Social Work: theory and
methodology: monography. – M.: Publishing house of RSSU, 2010. 112 P.
26. Tsvetkova N.A. Socio-Psychological Technologies of Work With Women in Social Services: dis.
... doctor. psychol. sciences. Moscow: RSSU, 2009. 422 P.
27. Tsvetkova N.A. The Problem Field of Activity of the Psychologist in the Social Services System.
// Scientific Notes of Russian State Social University. 2008. No. 4. P. 90–95.
28. Tsvetkova N.A. To the Question of Professional Education: the Professional Guide to
Becoming a Social Worker //The Russian Magazine of Social Work. 1996. No. 1. P. 117.
29. Tsvetkova N.A., Rybakova A.I. Psychology for Social Work and Psychosocial Work with
Populations As Applied Areas of Activity of Social Psychologists RSSU. /Social Psychology in
the University: results and prospects. – monograph /edited by doctor of psychology sciences,
professor E. A. Petrova. M.: RIC AIM, 2011. 209 P. P. 62–91.