Contemporary Problems of Social Work
Modern Technologies of Psychological and Pedagogic Disciplines Teaching of Students of Higher Educational Institution of the Penal System
Автор/Author: Oschepkova O.V.,Piyukova S.S.,Tarasova S.A.,
1. Academic Studies in the Higher School: Theory, Practice, Modern Technology: Method Book /
Astashina E.E., Elchaninova O.Yu., Ivanaevskaya E.A., Khokhlova L.L. – Samara: Samara Law
Institute of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia, 2006. 80 P.
2. Active and Interactive Educational Technologies (Forms of Conducting Lessons) in Higher
School: textbook / Comp. T.G. Mukhina. – Nizhniy Novgorod: NNGASU, 2013. 97 P.
3. Debate: Teaching Materials. – Moscow: Bonfi, 2001. 295 P.
4. Demidova E.T. The Methodology of the Seminars Conducting on the Subject “Criminal
Procedure Law”: Special Aspects and Problems // The jubilee 6th reading marking the 120th
anniversary of A.S. Makarenko’ birth (8, February, 2008): collection of scientific papers. –
Samara: Samara Law Institute of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia, 2008. P. 188–192.
5. Khutorskoy A.V. Educational Innovation Theory: Textbook. – Moscow: Publishing center
“Academiya”, 2008. 256 P.
6. Kolechenko A.K. Encyclopedia of Educational Technology: manual for teachers. – Saint
Petersburg: KARO, 2005. 368 P.
7. Oshchepkova O.V. Characteristics of the Main Professionally Significant Qualities of the
Penitentiary System Employees // Bulletin of Samara Law Institute: research and practice
journal. No. 3 (11) / 2013. P.123–127.
8. Oshchepkova O.V. The Methodology of the Lecture – Press Conferences and Lecture With
the Mistakes Planned Beforehand // Bulletin of Samara Law Institute: research and practice
journal. No. 3 (14) / 2014. P.99–102.
9. Panina T.S., Vavilova L.N. Modern Methods of Training Activization: textbook. – Moscow:
Publishing center “Academiya”, 2008. 176 P.
10. Pedagogy: textbook / L.P. Krivshenko, M.E. Vayndorf–Sysoeva and others. Edited by L.P.
Krivshenko. – Moscow: TC Welbi, Publishing House Prospect, 2004. 432 P.
11. Psychology and Pedagogy: Textbook / S.I. Samygin, L.D. Stolyarenko. – Moscow: KNOPUS,
2012. 480 P.
12. Selevko G.K. Educational Technology. – Moscow: Research Institute of School Technology,
2005. 320 P.
13. Tarasova S.A. Formation at the Future Security Unit Officers (Regime) of a Correctional
Facility the Ability to Recognize Lies When Dealing With the Convicted // Bulletin of Samara
Law Institute: research and practice journal. No. 1 (9) / 2013. P. 67–74.
14. Verbitsky A.A. Active Learning in Higher School: The Contextual Approach. – Moscow:
Vysshaya shkola, 1991. 207 P.
15. Zagvyazinsky V.I. The Higher School Didactics: the text of lectures. – Chelyabinsk:
Chelyabinsk Polytechnical Institute, 1990. 95 P.