Contemporary Problems of Social Work
Revisited the Question of Communicative Competence Formation at the Departmental Institute of the Federal Service for the Execution of Punishments of Russia
Автор/Author: Girenok G.A.,Titova O.Z.,Ozernaya E.Р.,
1. Bolotov, V.A., Serikov, V.V. Competence Model: From the Concept to the Educational Program.
Moscow: Scientific-Theoretical Journal “Pedagogy”, 2003. No. 10. P. 8–14.
2. Development Concept of the Penal System of the Russian Federation Until 2020. [Electronic
resource]. URL: ufsin.omsk.ru/concept/ (accessed date: 3.03. 2015).
3. Elukhina, N.V. Discourse Competence and Its Role in Mastering Professional Communication
in Foreign Languages // Professional Communication As the Goal of Learning a Foreign
Language in Nonlinguistic Higher Schools: edition 454. – Moscow: Moscow State Linguistic
4. Girenok, G.A. The Use of Active Methods of Teaching at the Foreign Language Lessons in a
Law Institute. – Moscow: academic journal “Law and Education”, 2009. No. 8. P. 61–65.
5. Girenok, G.A. Special Aspects of the Communicative Competence Formation Among
the Students of Samara Law Institute of the Fps of Russia. – Samara: academic journal
“Proceedings of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences”, 2012. Vol. 14.
No. 2. P. 305–308.
6. Girenok, G.A. The Communicative Competence Formation at the English Lessons. – Penza:
Modern Technologies in the Russian Education System: proceedings of the IX all-Russian
research-to-practice conference, 2011. P. 70–73.
7. Gromyko, Yu.V. The Concept and the Project in V.V. Davydov’s Theory of Developmental
Teaching. – Moscow: Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Education, 2000. P. 36–43.
8. Guseva, A.V. The Sociocultural Competence Formation in the Process of Teaching to Verbal
Foreign Communication (specialist language school, the French language): Ph.D. thesis in
Pedagogical Science. Moscow, 2002. 235 P.
9. Kasatkin, S.F. The Feedback Technique in the Audience. Moscow: journal “New Knowledge”,
2002. No. 4. P. 6–9.
10. Khutorskoy, A.V. The Place of the Student in the System of Teaching. – Moscow: scientifictheoretical
journal “Pedagogy”, 2005. No. 4. P. 11.
11. Mukhina, S.A. Non-Traditional Educational Technology in Teaching. – Rostov-on-Don, 2004.
12. Panina, T.S., Vavilova, L.N. Modern Methods of Training Activization: textbook. – Moscow:
Publishing center “Academy”, 2006. 153 P.
13. Skehan, P. A Cognitive Approach to Language Learning. – / P. Skehan. Oxford: Oxford
University Press, 2008.
14. The Third-Generation Federal State Educational Standards of the Higher Professional
Education [Electronic resource]. URL: hse.ru/standards/federal? (accessed date: 02.03.2015).
15. Zamolotskikh, E.G., Durneva, E.E. Experience in Developing Graduate Model Based on Context-
Competence Approach. Moscow: research and educational journal “Higher education in
Russia”, 2011. No. 6. P. 56.