Contemporary Problems of Social Work
Specific Features of Initial Training of the Penal and Interior Systems Staff in the Russian Empire and the RSFSR (late 19th – first quarter of the 20th centuries)
Автор/Author: Emelyanov S.N.,Erin D.A.,
1. Administrative Newsletter No. 2. 1925.
2. Borisov A.V., Dugin A.N., Malygin A.J. and others. The Police and Militia in Russia: Pages of
History. M., 1995.
3. Bubnova J.G. Organizational and Legal Bases of Formation and Functioning of the Police of
Vladimir province (1917-1929). Vladimir, 2006.
4. Bulanova S.V. Formation and Legal Support of Novgorod Police in 1917–1934: dis. cand. hist.
science. Velikij Novgorod. 2004.
5. Bulyzhkin A.V. Organizational and Legal Bases of Formation and Development of the Police of
Orel Province in 1917–1928 (Historical and Legal Research): Thesis of the Candidate of Law.
6. Gusev O. V. Historical and Pedagogical Analysis of the Formation of the Training of the
Penitentiary System of Russia // History of State and Law. – No. 5, 2012. P. 33–38.
7. Ivanov V.A. Police in the Mari Region in 1917–1941: The Problems of Organization and
Activities: Thesis of Doctor of Law. N. Novgorod, 2005.
8. Karpov I.E. Organizational and Legal Bases of Formation and Activities of the Police of
Samara province (1917-1925): Thesis of Candidate of Law. Saratov, 1998.
9. Kozhevina M.A. Police Education in Soviet Russia: Organization and Regulation (1918-1991):
Thesis of Doctor of Law. M., 2005.
10. Lectures of the Constable Police School of Minsk Province. Minsk, 1914.
11. Nesterov M.D. Manual of Detective Work, Taught at Police Constable School in Ufa. Ufa, 1914.
12. State Archive of the Vladimir region. F. 308. Op. 1. D. 122. L. 63.
13. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Encyclopedia. M., 2002.
14. Volskiy, M. V. Herald of the Voronezh Institute of the Russian Interior Ministry. No. 4. 2012.