Contemporary Problems of Social Work
The Formation of Various Directions of Development of Economic Integration and Stages of Development and Implementation of Complex Integration Measures, Depending on the Experience of Successful Integration Projects
Автор/Author: Melnik M.S.,Mityushina E.A.,
1. Antitrust Activity of a Single Economic Space. Monitoring Compliance With the Prohibitions:
to Restrict Competition, Abuse of Dominant Position of Economic Entities, Unfair Competition
(2013) // Eurasian Economic Commission. Moscow: Eurasian Economic Commission, 2013 Vol.
2, 132 P.
2. Boomgaarden, H.G., Schuck, A.R. T., Elenbaas, M., de Vreese, C.H. (2011) Mapping EU Attitudes:
Conceptual and Empirical Dimensions of Euroscepticism and EU Support // European Union
Politics, No. 12 (2), P. 241–266.
3. CIS. Statistical Yearbook. M .: Mezhgosud. stat. Committee of the CIS. 2013. 66 P.
4. Elyanov A. (2000) Globalization and the Bundle of Developing Countries // World Economy
and International Relations. No. 6. P. 82–89.
5. Eurasian Economic Commission. Results of activity: Annual Report. Moscow: Eurasian
Economic Commission, 2012, 131 P.
6. European Integration: textbook ed. Butorina O.V. M.: Publishing house «Business», 2011,
7. Fiscal Policy in the Framework of Eurasian Integration. Edited Hulhachieva. B.V. [Electronic
resource] // 2015. URL: http: //www.eurasiancommission.org/ru/Documents/EEC_
finpolit_150629_2.pdf (date of treatment: 03/10/2015)
8. Gorban S.I. Russia’s Integration into the World Economy and Its Economic Security. M.:
UNITY-DANA: laws and regulations, 2012. 351 P.
9. Illyuk E.A. (2011) Features of Formation of the Mechanism of Economic Partnership Between
Russia and the European Union. Monograph. 184 P.
10. Integration Processes in the World and the CIS: experience, current trends and prospects. /
Ed. Dolgov S.I. and Spartak A.N. // M.: ETTA, 2011 191 P.
11. International economic relations: Textbook ed. Rybalkina V.E., 9th edition revised and
enlarged. Section IV International Economic Integration. M.: UNITY-DANA 2012.
12. Kostyunina G.M. Integration of Uniting the World / Kostyunina G.M., Liventsev N.N.// World
Economy and International Economic Relations: Textbook // ed. Bulatov A.S. and Liventseva
N.N. M. Masters, 2008. P. 164–187.
13. Kostyunina G.M. Integration Processes in the Western Hemisphere. [Electronic resource]
// Moscow MGIMO-University, 2013. 318 P. URL: http://www.biblioclub.ru/index.
php?page=book&id=214706 (date of treatment: 03/10/2015)
14. Mantusov V.B International Economic Integration in Today’s Global Economic Relations:
Textbook .// series “World Economy and International Economic Relations” // Moscow:
UNITY-DANA, 2012. 63 P.
15. Mantusov V.B, Sharifov B.M. Geo-Strategic Importance of the Central Asian Region to Russia
in Contemporary World Economic Relations. Monograph. M .: Scientific book, 2014. 87 P.
16. Maslov D.G., Yeliseyev V.Y, Duplin A.E State Regulation of Foreign Trade in the Customs Union
(Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan): Tutorial [electronic resource] // SPb .: IC “Intermedia”,
2015, 272 P. URL: http://www.knigafund.ru/books/174335/read (date of treatment:
17. Obolensky V. “Assessing the role of integration groupings in international trade,” Russian
Foreign Economic Gazette, No. 10. 2011.
18. Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 20, 2013 № 201 “On
Integrated Business Plan Development flax industry of the Republic of Belarus in 2013-2015.”
19. Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on July 5, 2012 № 622 “On
Approval of the Program of development of the industrial complex of the Republic of Belarus
for the period till 2020”.
20. Results and prospects of integration processes in the post-Soviet space. URL: http://www.
glazev.ru/econom_polit/295/ (date of treatment: 09/29/2015)
21. Romalis J. NAFTA’s and CUSFTA’s Impact on International Trade// The Review of Economics
and Statistics, 2007. Vol. 89, No. 3, P. 416–435.
22. Shishkov Y.V. Integration Processes on the Threshold of the XXI Century. M., 2001, P. 254–255.
23. Spartak A.N. Modern Regionalism. // World Economy and International Relations. 2011. No. 1.
24. Spartak A.N. Prospects of the Eurasian Economic Integration. // International Economics.
2013. No. 3. P. 4.
25. Strategic Plan of Development of Kazakhstan Till 2020
26. Tarasov V. “Reefs in the Way of the WTO”, Moscow, 2013.
27. The Concept of Long-Term Socio-Economic Development of the Russian Federation for the
period up to 2020. Approved by the Government of the Russian Federation of November 17,
2008 No. 1662 P.
28. The Program of Socio-Economic Development of Belarus for 2011-2015.
29. Trofimov O. “Evolution of the Mediterranean Policy of the European Union: the Path From
Cooperation to Integration”, Moscow, IMEMO, 2011.
30. Tsemahovich M.A. Economic Integration and the Role of Supranational Regulatory Bodies
in the Integration Processes // Current Research: Methodology, the Theory, Practice: the
materials of V international scientific-practical conference (Samara on December 26, 2014).
Samara: Publishing House “Ince Press”, 2014. P.119–122.
31. World Trade Report. The WTO and Preferential Trade Agreements: From Co-Existence to
Coherence. WTO, Geneva, 2011 URL: http: //www.wto.org.