Contemporary Problems of Social Work
Social and Psychological Characteristics of Activity of the Specialist in Social Work
Автор/Author: Rybakova A.I.,
1. Anikeeva, O. A., & Sizikova, V. V. (2013) Standard of Professional Activity of Specialist Social
Work: Towards a New Quality of Social Education and Social Protection of the Population //
Bulletin of Educational and methodical Association of Russian Universities on Education in
the Field of Social Work. No. 1. P. 61.
2. Bocharova V. G. Pedagogy of Social Work. M., SvR-Argus Publ., 2000. 208 P.
3. Egorychev A.M., Mardochaev L.V., Rybakova A.I., Fomina S.N., Sizikova V.V. Society and
Education in the Early of XXI Century: Integration of Tradition and Innovation // Journal of
Advanced Research in Law and Economics. 2014. Vol. 5. No.2. P. 82–91.
4. Fokin Yu. G. Psychodidactics High School. The MSTU. N. Uh. Bauman. 2000 424 P.
5. Fomina S.N. (2013) Methodological Approaches to the Study of the Development of
Professional Training in the Field of Social Work in the Conditions of Multilevel Education //
Scientific Notes of Russian State Social University. Vol. 1. No. 2 (113). P. 65–69.
6. Fomina S.N. (2013) Technological Support Model for an Interactive Approach to Professional
Training of Specialists in the Field of Social Work in the Conditions of Multilevel Education //
Social Policy and Sociology. No. 3-2 (95). P. 131–137.
7. Fomina S.N. The Formation of Professional Competence of Specialists in the Field of Social
Work in the Conditions of Multilevel Education: Monograph. -Moscow, 2012. 118 P.
8. Kleeberg A. Y. Principles of Psychology Social Work With Deviant Teenagers. Krasnodar:
Krasnodar. University of MIA of Russia, 2007. 416 P.
9. Mitiaeva A. M., Fomin S. N. (2009) The Formation of Professional Competence of Future
Specialists of Social Sphere //Scientific notes of RSSU. No. 11 (74). P. 105–110.
10. Nikitina N. I., Rybakov A. I., Komarov E. V. Technologies of Social Work. M.: Publishing House
of Russian State Social University. 2012. 158 P.
11. Petrova E. A., Rybakova, A. I. Socio-Psychological Competence and the Problem of Formation
of Students ‘ Future Social Workers /Teaching Socio-Psychological Profile in Modern
Universities: Problems and Solutions – the Materials I Round Table “Social Psychology As an
Academic Discipline” November 12, 2009. /ed. d.psychol. sciences., professor E. A. Petrova.
M.: Publishing House of the Academy of Imageology, 2009. 106 P. P. 37–44.
12. Poluektova N. M. Yakovleva I. V. Problems of Diagnosis Professional Compliance Social Work.
//Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University. 1994. Vol. 6. No. 3. P. 26–35.
13. Rybakov R.P. The Importance of Socio-Psychological Competence of the Social Worker in
the Assistance Process for Families and Children //Bulletin of Moscow Institute of State
Management and Law. 2015. No. 11. P. 55–60.
14. Rybakov R.P. (2015) On the Algorithm Social Work Social Worker in the Process of Helping
Children and Families //Vestnik of the Moscow Institute of state management and law. No.
11. P. 49–54.
15. Rybakova A. I. The Development of Socially-Psychological Competence of Social Work
Specialist in the Learning Process in University //Vestnik of the University (State University
of management). Series: Sociology and Personnel Management. 2008. No. 9(47). P. 119–122.
16. Rybakova A.I. Socio-Psychological Competence of the Specialist in Social Work. M.: Union,
17. Rybakova A.I. Formation of Socio-Psychological Competence of Specialist in Social Work in
the Process of Learning in High School: dis. ... candidate. psychol. sciences. Moscow: RSSU,
2009. P. 202.
18. Shmeleva N. B. The Identity of the Specialist Social Work (Psychological-Pedagogical Aspect).
//Social Worker. 2000. No. 4. P. 33–36.
19. Shmeleva N. B. The Professionalism of the Social Worker – An Indicator of Its Activity. //The
Russian Magazine of Social Work. 1998. No. 1. P. 100–104.
20. Shmeleva N. B. Professional Training of Students – Future Specialists in Social Work
(Acmeological Approach). //The Russian Magazine of Social Work. 1996. No. 1. P. 109–113.
21. Shmeleva N. B. Professionally-Personal Formation of a Social Worker. Volgograd. 2000. P.939.
22. Shmeleva N. B. Theory and Methods of Professional Development As a Social Worker.
23. Shmeleva N. B. The Formation and Development of Personality of the Social Worker As a
Professional. Training manual. 2nd edition. M.: Publishing and Trading Corporation “Dashkov
I. K.”. 2006. 196 P.
24. Shmeleva N. B. Value Orientation, Motivation and Attitudes in the Professional Training of a
Social Worker. //The Russian Magazine of Social Work. 1997. No. 1. P. 115–124.
25. Socio-Psychological Technologies of Work With the Poorest Families: Methodical Manual /
Under the editorship of E. A. Petrova. Moscow: the Publishing house of the Russian State
Social University “Union”, 2007. 108 P.
26. Syromyatnikov I. V. Psychology of Social Work. M., 2004. 114 P.
27. Tsvetkova N.A. To the Question of Professional Education: The Professional Guide to
Becoming a Social Worker //The Russian Magazine of Social Work. 1996. No. 1. P. 117.
28. Tsvetkova N.A., Rybakova A.I. Psychology for Social Work and Psychosocial Work With
Populations As Applied Areas of Activity of Social Psychologists RSSU. /Social Psychology
in the University: Results and Prospects. – Social Psychology in the University: Results and
Prospects – monograph /edited by doctor of psychology. sciences, professor E. A. Petrova.
M.: RIC AIM, 2011. 209 P. P. 62–91.
29. Thompson N. Anti-Discriminatory Practice. Mscmillan: Basingstoke. 1933, 56 P.
30. Yarskaya-Smirnova E. R. Social Work in Russia: professional identity. //Social Problems of
Education: Methodology, Theory, Technology. Saratov: SSTU. 1999. P. 112–126.