Contemporary Problems of Social Work
The Model of Professional Training of Specialists of Social Work in the Conditions of Multilevel Education on the Basis of Integrative Approach
Автор/Author: Rybakova A.I.,Fomina S.N.,
1. Baidenko V.I. Competence in Professional Education (To the development of the competence
approach) // Higher Education in Russia. – 2004. – No. 11.
2. Batyaeva A.T. The Development of Research Competence of Students in Conditions of
Multilevel Education // Bulletin of Moscow Institute of State Management and Law. 2015.
No. 10. P. 149–154.
3. Berulava M.N. Integration of Educational Content. M.: Pedagogy; Biysk, 1993. 172 P.
4. Egorychev A.M., Mardochaev L.V., Rybakova A.I., Fomina S.N., Sizikova V.V. Society and
Education in the Early of XXIth Century: Integration of Tradition and Innovation // Journal
of Advanced Research in Law and Economics. 2014. Vol. 5. No. 2. P. 82–91.
5. Fomina S.N. Methodological Approaches to the Study of the Development Of Professional
Training in The Field Of Social Work in The Conditions Of Multilevel Education //Scientific
notes of Russian State Social University. 2013. Vol. 1. No. 2 (113). P. 65–69.
6. Fomina S.N. Technological Support Model for an Interactive Approach to Professional
Training of Specialists in the Field of Social Work in the Conditions of Multilevel Education //
Social Policy and Sociology. 2013. No. 3-2 (95). P. 131–137.
7. Fomina S.N. The Formation of Professional Competence of Specialists in the Field of Social
Work in the Conditions of Multilevel Education: monograph. -Moscow, 2012.
8. Kudryashova E.V. Training of Specialists of Social Sphere to Manage Conflict in a Professional
Environment // Bulletin of Moscow Institute of State Management and Law. 2015. No. 10.
9. Larionov I.A. (2008) Problems of Integration in the Professional Preparation of Social
Pedagogues and Social Workers // PED. Education and science. No. 2. P. 52–54
10. Mardahaev L.V. Social Pedagogy. Dictionary. / L. V. Mardahaev. – M.: Perspective – 2011.
11. Milovanova G. V., Integration of Scientific and Humanitarian Training of Specialists Social
Profile Environment // Bulletin of Moscow Institute of state Management and Law. 2015. No.
10. P. 204.
12. Milovanova G.V., Rybakova A.I., Fomina S.N. The Readiness of Students to Independent Work
in Distance Learning // Bulletin of the Academy of Law and Management. 2015. No. 40.
13. Mitiaeva A.M., Fomina S.N. The Formation of Professional Competence of Future Specialists of
Social Sphere //Scientific notes of RSSU. 2009. No. 11 (74). P. 105–110.
14. Nikitina N.A., Rybakova A.I., Komarova E.V. Technologies of Social Work. M.: Publishing
house of Russian State Social University. 2012. 158 P.
15. Petrova E.A., Rybakova, A.I. Socio-Psychological Competence And The Problem Of Formation
Of Students ‘ Future Social Workers /Teaching Socio-Psychological Profile in Modern
Universities: Problems and Solutions – the materials I round table “Social psychology As
an Academic Discipline” November 12, 2009. /ed. d.psihol.n., Professor E. A. Petrova. M.:
publishing house of the Academy of Imageology, 2009. 106 P. P. 37–44.
16. Rybakov R.P. The Importance of Socio-Psychological Competence of the Social Worker in
the Assistance Process for Families and Children //Bulletin of Moscow Institute of State
Management and Law. 2015. No. 11. P. 55–60.
17. Rybakov R.P. (2015) On the Algorithm Social Work Social Worker in the Process of Helping
Children and Families //Vestnik of the Moscow Institute of State Management and Law. No.
11. P. 49–54.
18. Rybakova A.I. The Development of Socially-Psychological Competence of Social Work
Specialist in the Learning Process in University //Vestnik of the University (State University
of management). Series: Sociology and personnel management. 2008. No. 9(47). P. 119–122.
19. Rybakova A.I. Socio-Psychological Competence of the Specialist in Social Work: A Monograph –
Russian State Social University. Moscow, 2009.
20. Rybakova A.I. Modern Forms and Types of Learning in Russian Higher Education /The Image
of Education – The Challenges of the Modern World. Proceedings of the First International
Conference /Under the scientific. ed. by E. A. Petrova. – 2015. 163 P. – P. 154–161
21. Shadrikov V.D. (2004) New Model of the Specialist: Innovative Training and Competence
Approach // Higher Education Today. No. 8. P. 26
22. Shmeleva N.B. (2000) The Identity of the Specialist Social Work (psychological-pedagogical
aspect). //Social Worker. No. 4. P. 33–36.
23. Sizikova V.V. Regionalization of Vocational Training in the Field of Social Work: Theory and
Methodology: monography. – M.: Publishing house of RSSU, 2010. 112 P.
24. Slastenin V.A. Pedagogy of Professional Education./ Under the editorship of V. A. Slastenin:
a training manual. – M.: Academy, 2008. – 368 P.
25. Sozinova M.V. Socially-Oriented Activity As a Factor of Formation Of Social Competence of
Future Specialists of Social Work /Professional Social Education: The Levels, the Experience
and Prospects of Development. The Collection of Materials of XIII All-Russian Socially-The
Pedagogical Congress. Responsible for the issue: V. Sizikova. 2013. P. 297–298.
26. The Concept of Development of Contemporary Social Education in the Russian Federation till
2020 / ed. by V.I. Zhukov. – M., 2005.
27. Tsvetkova N.A. (1996) To the Question of Professional Education: The Professional Guide to
Becoming a Social Worker //The Russian Magazine of Social Work. No. 1. P. 117.
28. Tsvetkova N.A., Rybakova A.I. Psychology For Social Work and Psychosocial Work With
Populations As Applied Areas of Activity of Social Psychologists RSSU. /Social Psychology
in the University: Results and Prospects. – Social Psychology in The University: Results and
Prospects – monograph /edited by doctor of psychology. sciences, professor E. A. Petrova.
M.: RIC AIM, 2011. 209 P. P. 62–91.