Contemporary Problems of Social Work
Integration of the Students in Research Activities: Formulation of the Problem
Автор/Author: Sorikhina V.P.,
1. Akmanaeva D.H. Scientific Activity of Students As a Factor in Increasing the Functionality of
Higher Professional Education: author. dis. ... candidate. doctor. sciences. Penza., 2012.
2. Borodina T.S. The Journal News of the Volgograd State Pedagogical. No. 9 (94). 2014.
3. Danilova I.Y. Multi-Level Model of Organization of Research Work of Students As a Means of
Ensuring the Quality of Education in High School: dis. ... candidate pedagogical sciences.
4. Dolgova N.V. Manage Research Activities of University Students in Modern Sociocultural
Conditions: dis. ... candidate pedagogical sciences. Barnaul, 2007.
5. Egorychev A.M. Dubinin, S. N. (2010) Russia on the Threshold of XXI Century: Innovative
Trends and National Priorities // Scientific notes of Russian State Social University. No. 6.
6. Federal Law dated 12.07.1996 “On Science and State Scientific and Technical Policy”
7. Federal Law of 29.12.2012 “On Education in the Russian Federation” [Feder. law: passed by
the State Duma on 21 December 2012].
8. Fomina S.N. Integrative Approach to Professional Training at the University Professionals
Working With Young People: author. dis. d-r pedagogical. sciences / Russian State Social
University. Moscow, 2015.
9. Gladysheva M.M. The Formation of Research Skills of Future Engineers in the Process of Their
Professional Training: author. dis. ... candidate pedagogical sciences. Magnitogorsk., 2008.
10. Hudorenko E.A. Integration of Science and Education in Higher Educational Institutions (by
the example of the development of research activity of students) / Economics, Statistics and
Informatics. No. 1–2. 2009. P. 3 – 5.
11. Nikolaeva L.N. The Problem of Forming of General Educational Abilities and Skills of Students
in the Context of the Standardization of Education // Education and Society. No. 3 (56).
2009. P. 36 – 40.
12. Pankina S.I., Formation of Research Skills of Students of Economic Specialties in the Process
of Professional Training in the University: author. dis. ... candidate pedagogical sciences.
Magnitogorsk., 2009. P. 4.
13. Research Work As a Factor of Formation of Professional Competence of Students of Secondary
Professional Educational Institutions [Text] / A. I. Kulichenko [et al.] / Young scientist.
2014. No. 19. P. 567–569.
14. Rybakova A.I. Modern Forms and Types of Learning in the Russian University Education /
Collection: Image Education – the Challenges of the Modern World: Proceedings of the First
International Conference / Under the Scientific Editorship of E. A. Petrova. 2015. P. 154–
15. Shatskaya M.V. Research Students As a Factor of Improvement of Specialists Training Quality
/ M. V. Shatskaya // Young scientist. 2010. No. 12. Vol. 2. P. 140–142.
16. Terekhina D.S. Management of Research Activities of Students As a Condition for Cooperation
of the University and Knowledge-Intensive Sectors of the Economy Monitoring. 2011. No. 5.
17. The Strategy of State Youth Policy in Russia to 2016 From 18.12.2006. No. 1760
18. Zayarskaya G.V., Fomina S.N. (2015) Features of Preparation of Future Specialists on Youth
Work: A Context of Youth Policy in Modern Russia // Pedagogical Education and Science. No.
2. P. 62–68.
19. Zimnyaya I.A. Pedagogical psychology: textbook for universities. M. : Logos, 2000.
20. Zlydneva T.P. Organization of Research Activity of University Students in the Process of
Professional Preparation: Author. dis. ... Candidate. of Pedagogical Sciences. Magnitogorsk.,