Contemporary Problems of Social Work
History and Powers of the Head of State in the Sphere of Foreign Policy in the Russian Federation and Foreign Countries
Автор/Author: Movchan A.O.
1. Avakyan S.A. A Constitutional Right of Russia. Training Course. Manual: in 2 t. – 4 prod.,
additional – M., 2010. P. 347.
2. Berezka S.V. Constitution – Legal Status of the Head of State in Russia and in Ukraine
(Rather – legal aspect of 2003). The Abstract of the Thesis … On Competition of an Academic
Degree Of The Candidate Of Jurisprudence. M, 2003 – 26 P.
3. Chirkin V.E. Head of State. Rather – Legal Research. Manual: 2nd prod. – M, 2014. P. 117.
5. Kutafin O.E. Head of State: Monograph. – M, 2014. P. 560.
6. Kuzmin E.L. Diplomatic and Business Communication: Rules of the Game. – M, 2005. P. 248.
7. Kuzmin E.L. Some Questions of Legal Practice. – M, 2005. P. 229.
8. Marusina O.V. Powers of the Russian President in Implementation of Foreign Policy Functions
of the State. Thesis … candidate of jurisprudence: – M, 2005. – 118 P.
9. Ryabov S.V. The Head of State in Foreign Countries. Manual. – M, 2007 of P. 246.
10. Sakharov N.A. Institute of Presidency in the Modern World. Manual. – M, 1994, P. 297.
11. Suvorov V. Institute of the Head of State: Legal Nature and Situation in System of the Power.
Right and Life. – M, 2007. P. 268.
12. Serret Zh. Diplomatic Protocol. – M, 1963. P. 279.
13. The Constitution of the Russian Federation, Is Adopted by National Vote 12.12.1993 (taking
into account the amendments made by Acts of the Russian Federation about amendments to
the Constitution of the Russian Federation of 30.12.2008 No. 6-FCL, of 30.12.2008 No. 7-FCL,
of 05.02.2014 No. 2-FCL, of 21.07.2014 No. 11-FCL)//Collection of the Legislation of the
14. The Constitution of the Kingdom of Morocco, Daahir No. 1-11-91 of 29.07.2011//Access from
the Official Bulletin.
15. The Constitution of the United States of America Is Adopted on the Constitutional Convention
in Philadelphia of 17.09.1787 (an edition of 07.05.1992)//Access From the Official Site of
the World Constitutions.
16. The constitution of Ukraine Is Adopted By Vote of Deputies of The Supreme Noun of Ukraine
28.06.1996 (taking into account the changes made by Laws of Ukraine of 15.05.2014)//
Access from official a web – a portal of the Supreme Noun.
17. The Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 11.07.2004 No. 865 “Questions of
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation” (an edition of 09.07.2010)//Access
from it is information – the legal Guarantor portal.
18. The Federal Law of 15.07.1995 No. 101 – Federal Law “About International Treaties of the
Russian Federation” (an edition of 12.03.2014)//Access from – legal ConsultantPlus system.
19. The Message of the Russian President to Federal Assembly of Russia “About Situation in the
Country and about the Main Directions Of Domestic And Foreign Policy” of 04.12.2014.//
Access from the Russian Newspaper.
20. The Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation of 05.04.2005 No.
4138 “Provision on Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian
Federation” (an edition of 03.11.2009)//Access from “A Consular Information Portal”.
21. The Vienna Convention on the Diplomatic Intercourses (Vienna, 18.05.1961)//Access from –
legal ConsultantPlus system.