Contemporary Problems of Social Work
To the problem of innovative potential of the personality of the head of educational institution
Автор/Author: Soldatova O.D.
1. Zhuravlev A. L., the Social psychology of individuals and small groups: some results of the study // Psychological journal.- 1993.- V. 14.- No. 4
2. Igropoulou E. F. Theory of management of innovative processes in education as a basis for developing management technologies // the Head of the collective monograph “Educationalinnovative technologies: theory and practice / edited by Prof. O. I. Kirikova. – Book 1. – Voronezh: VGPU, 2008.
3. Igropoulou I. F. Management of innovative processes in education // LAPLAMBERT Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, 2011.
4. Iskandarov E. A. The activity of the leader of the production team in terms of innovation. // Author. dis....Cand. crazy. Sciences. – Leningrad: Leningrad state University. 1989. -18 p.
5. Sovetova O. S. Foundations of social psychology of innovation. Training manual. – SaintPetersburg, Publishing house of St. Petersburg state University, 2000.
6. Organization theory and organizational design (a Handbook on non-classical methodology) / edited by T. P. Fokina. – Saratov, 1997.
7. Managing the development of innovative processes in the school. / Under the editorship of T. I. Samovol. – M.: Prometheus, 1995.
8. Chigrinova M. V. Psychological tools to improve the innovative capacity of the head of the // author. dis...candidate. crazy. Sciences. – Kiev, 1989.
9. Ilina I. Yu., Kryukova E. M., Zotova A. I., Chardymskiy M. G., Skudareva N.Z. SCIENTIFIC DEGREES AS A STATUS CHARACTERISTIC OF RUSSIAN UNIVERSITY TEACHERS//International Education Studies. 2015. Vol. 8. No. 5. pp. 165-172.
10. Kryukova E. M., Makeeva D. R. the Role of experts in the assessment and certification of qualifications of personnel in the sphere of service.//Bulletin of the Association of Universities of tourism and service. -2013. – No. 1. pp. 9-14.
11. Kryukova, E. M., Makeeva D. R. Personnel certification as a tool to improve the quality of services of the companies of sphere of service.//National interests: priorities and safety. 2012. No. 14. pp. 29-34
Most researchers basic condition providing productivity of system innovations in educational institution, are inclined to consider innovative potential of the organization. The innovation potential of the organization is a complex entity, by which is meant the totality of conditions and resources for the successful implementation and the development of innovative processes. The innovation potential of the organization includes:
- the innovation potential of the head;
- the innovation potential of the community;
- social, material, social and cultural conditions;
– conformity of structure and the management maintenance in educational institution to mastered innovations [1. P.24].
The main component of this system of conditions is the innovative potential of the person of the head of educational institution. The innovative potential of personality of leader of educational institutions is made up of professional competence, the readiness for the organization of innovative activity, presence of requirement for innovative activity, the system of personal and business leadership qualities of the head [1. P.25].
The general structure of innovative potential of the person is considered in the modern literature from the point of view of laws of functioning of motivational, emotionally-strong-willed, informative spheres, and also individual psychological features of the subject of activity. One of the most important components is the cognitive sphere and, in particular, system of subjective representations of the person about essence of innovative activity, psychological features of participants of creation and development of innovations.
In the relation to any innovations the big individual distinctions both between people, and between different groups are always shown. But behind this differences can be seen recurring, typical. So, it was offered to A.L. Zhuravlyov was requested to provide various types of people by their relation to innovation depending on the manifestations of the three psychological components:
- psychological readiness for innovations (a motivational component);
- readiness to ability to live in new conditions (knowledge, abilities, skills, experience, etc.);
- real activity (action, acts, activity).
Different combinations of desires, knowledge and actions have allowed A.L. Zhuravlyov to allocate following socially-psychological types of people:
- “active reformers” (wish changes, are able to work in new conditions and actively operate);
- “passive reformers” (wish, are able, but do not operate);
- “passively-positively concerning innovations” (basically wish changes, but are not able and do not operate);
- “overcoming” (are able and operate, but do not wish changes);
- “inefficient” (wish and operate, but are not able);
- “waiting” (are able, but do not wish and do not operate);
- “blind executors” (the expressed desire is not present, are not able, but operate in a direction of changes by means of others);
- “passive opponents” (do not wish, are not able and do not operate);
- “active opponents” (do not wish, are not able and act against changes) [2. P.20].
You can group employees in other ways, however, the important thing is that the various social and psychological types of people must be judged differently, and work with them in different ways. Psychologists underline, that any transformations are inefficient, if they lean against the concept of "the average unified person» or are calculated on dementalizing labor groups and social classes. Simplification of socially-psychological typology, underestimation of its importance or especially its ignoring are extremely dangerous in a situation of intensive changes [3. P.82].
M.V. Chigrinova notices, that increase of innovative potential of the person can be carried out to means of reorganization of the individual concepts which subject are requirements to personal resources of effective innovator. There are qualitative distinctions in individual concepts between successful innovators and those who evading from innovative activity. These differences are in the views of heads about their role in the innovation process, creative approach in solving innovative tasks, in the strategies of psychological effect on the team, reflecting the significance of communicative competence in professional activity [4. P.9].
To describe, explain, interpret the behavior of individuals and groups in different changes O.S. Sovietova offers the concept of innovative dispositional system of personality, or types of innovative dispositions. [5. P.85]
Investigating innovative dispositions, O.S. Sovetova according to the general dispositional concept considers them as complete system of the general and especial predispositions of the person to changes. This hierarchy has several levels: 1) an innovative synthesis of disposition; 2) estimated characteristics related to innovations in various areas of life; 3) estimated characteristics of relationships in a particular professional activity [5. P.95-96]
Results of researches have allowed O.S. Sovetovoj to draw conclusions that concrete innovative installations in professional work change more strongly under the influence of level of the generalized dispositions, than the generalized innovative disposition under the influence of concrete installations. These data testify to integrity innovative systems of dispositions [5. P.103]. At the same time, it is necessary to mean, that different levels innovative hierarchies can be independent both rather independent and unstable according to a situation in a society, in concrete professional work.
In the context of the problem deserves attention work E.A. Iskandarova, who expands the notion of innovation-oriented leader. Innovative customer focus of the head it is considered as its generalized social installation to any innovations (in general), shown in customer focus on prospects of development of the organization and collective headed by him .
As empirical indicators of innovative customer focus of head E.I. Iskandarov allocates the following: customer focus the head on prospects of development of the organization; the volume of time spent (average in day) on performance of the functions connected with development of achievements of scientific and technical progress, new forms of the organization and stimulation of work, the best practices; orientation of the head to socially-psychological aspects of innovations; an estimation of the role in innovation realization; innovative activity of the head.
Study of cognitive, emotional, and behavioral components of the relationship managers of organizations for innovation have allowed the author to conclude that the innovative orientation of the head has a well-coordinated system of indicators. The quantity and narrowness of communication between blocks of indicators of an orientation, the personality of the head, its innovative customer focus and indicators of three components of the relation of the head to concrete innovations testify to integrity of dispositional system of the personality of the head.
Besides, as a result of the analysis of the received data, E.I. Iskandarov has allocated following factors which influence level innovative customer focus the head of collective: an orientation of the person, i.e. an involvement of the head into the activity; personal success of the head; self-realization level; presence of possibility for initiative and self-reliance; availability of the new information on innovations; an educational level and qualifications of heads.
The head of educational institution not simply realizes itself, sense of the life, making a choice between reproductive way of pedagogical activity and creativity, it will qualitatively transform himself, reinterprets the professional expectations, has possibilities for development of professionally significant qualities, searches and finds ways of the further self-improvement. Effective innovation activities can be performed only adequately personally and professionally oriented leader with the dominant motive for personal self-actualization in the professional sphere.